A/N:

Long time No Talk. I know some of you guys are wanting a new chapter in which I am working on it. I've written a couple of pages on it already. If you all  would like to see a sequel that involves her children or a spin off of Christian, Gio, Mo'nique, or Jason let me know.

The purpose of this Authors note is to let you guys know that I may be taking this book and My Caramel Beauty down with in the next couple of weeks. I'm currently editing them and working on somethings because writing is a true passion of mine and I would really like to see at least one of my books published truly and one made into a movie or something. I've been getting a few offers for them and that kind of opened my eyes to start editing and taking the writing seriously. For those who love my stories I truly apologize but It's time for me to move forward. Of Course any and all new stories will premiere here first from beginning to the End. I mean this is where I discovered my passion for writing and granted it's not the best but that's because I was using it as a pass time now I want to take it seriously.

Hopefully as I continue to write and grow my stories will reflect that. And I hope those who have supported my stories will continue to do so in the future. I wouldn't be getting offers if it weren't for you guys reading and commenting.

I also apologize for my slow updates. Y'all this mom life ain't for the weak and my baby is a no limit solider. I'm also dealing with some mental health issues. So, pray for me. I should be updating over the course of the next week. It will be the epilogue. I will leave it up for about 3 weeks and then I'll take the story down completely. Possibly do Excerpts instead.

The only story I will continue to post in will be The Kidnapped Promised in which I'll probably change the name because I don't like it. 

Any Spinoffs let me know. In which I have been thinking about doing a Spin off with Jason since quite a few of you liked his character so much.

Thank you all again.

Peace and Love.