Chapter 48 (Aaliyah's POV)

"Did you enjoy that?" Damien Asked as we walked back to the Limo. 

"I did. Surprisingly." Considering I didn't like people, It was truly as surprise that i enjoyed that meet and greet. 

"I have a surprise for you." Damien stated as we both slipped into the limo. 

"Oh Lord. The last time you said that it was a house." 

"Not that extravagant unless you want another house?" He raised his brow. 

'We don't need another house." 

"That's not what I asked." He chuckled. 

"I know." 

The ride was silent for a while until I decided to tell him what had been plaguing my mind. 

"I don't want you to kill Charles." i stated softly. 

"Excuse me." Damiens head snapped towards me. 

'I don't want to kill Charles and I don't want you to kill him either." 

"Why?" 

"Cut the crap, Lover. As Heartless as we both want to be perceived, we aren't. And I know you don't want to kill him no matter what he's done."

"Gattina, anyone who threatens to harm my family deserves whatever they get." 

"I don't want your fathers death on our hands. Do I still want to punish him? Yes. Do i want to kill him? No. No matter what you say i know you would resent me and yourself for killing your father." 

"So, after we torture him you just plan to let him go?" 

"No because I know he would retaliate." 

"So, what is your plan?" 

"I think we should hand him over to your mother and let her do what she pleases with him." 

Damien Chuckled. 

"My mother would more than likely kill him." 

"No harm,  no foul." I shrugged. 

There were just some people I wasn't willing to kill simply because of who they were to me or someone else I loved. No matter how many times they crossed me I just couldn't bring myself to be heartless enough to kill them.

Whatever Damien's Mother did to Charles once she has him in her possession is her business, not mine. And I wouldn't feel pity if she killed him. A selfish man like him didn't deserve the gift of life considering all the wrong he had done. If he perished it would be because he contributed to his own demise. 

"Is this what's been on your mind??" He asked. 

"Yeah." I sighed. 

Damien pulled me into his side and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too, Damien." 

The ride was a little longer than expected but when I saw the old mansion we had been occupying when we first got to italy I knew something was up with this "Surprise." 

"Are we moving back here?" I asked 

"Hell no. I have something to show you." 

We got out of the limo and made our way into the house. Christian was sitting on the couch in his phone. 

"Is this what you've been doing since I left, fratello?" Damien Asked. 

Christian Shrugged. 

"Come, Micio." Damien sighed.