Chapter 24 (Omniscient POV)

Charles logged into his computer and hacked into the surveillance cameras.

He watched as his son made love to her. Her body was tense with desire as Damien trailed kisses down her body.

Charles couldn't hear them but the images were very clear and he knew once Niko got a hold of this footage he would lose his mind.

Charles continued to watch as Damien made love her. Her back arched off of the bed as he continued his assault on her weeping core.

Charles remembered how she tasted; so sweet. He remembered how easily he'd made her climax, how she'd begged him not to stop, and how her fingers tangled in his hair as she came closer to her release. Much like how her hands were tangled in Damiens hair now.

Charles saw it. The glimmer on her finger. Charles zoomed in on her hands and there it was. A fucking ring on her ring finger.

Charles was furious. How dare he propose to her? Charles walked away from his computer and walked down the hall into his gym to let off some steam.

He grabbed the boxing gloves and placed them over his hands. He then turned up the classical music that was playing in the background and began hitting the heavy bag.

Left, right, duck.

Left, right, duck.

Right, Right, duck, Left.

Right, Right, Duck, Left.

Left, Duck, Right, Duck, Right.

He repeated the cycle various times until he was dripping with sweat.

Charles stopped and walked over to the towel rack. He grabbed a towel and wiped his sweat then huffed grabbing a bottle of water.

He eventually made his way back up to his office.

He downloaded the video onto a flashdrive and sealed it in a bubbled envelope. He wrote Niko's address on it and placed it in the mailbox outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damien was far from stupid; he knew his father had cameras all around this house and that was fine but when he was using the footage to harm his Fiance that's when it became a problem.

Damien was a computer geek and nobody knew that but him and Elijah. He'd been hacking into his father's devices since he threatened Aaliyah the other night. He didn't trust his father and he never really had. But his father proved he couldn't be trusted when he threatened Aaliyah.

He saw the footage his father had downloaded and he knew his father was going to use it to spite him. He just didn't know how.

Damien didn't plan on remaining in the house, he just wanted to use it for their first month or two there until the house he was having built was finished. Which is why he hadn't had the cameras removed, but he had come to the conclusion that the cameras would have to be removed regardless.

He would have that done tomorrow because right now he and Aaliyah were getting ready for a meeting.

--------------------------------------------------

Niko opened the package and placed the flash drive into his desktop. At first he was confused until he saw Aaliyah's face. He knew Aaliyah and Damien were an item, he just didn't know how deep their relationship truly was. The more he watched the he realized that they were in love and that they were making love. But when he caught glimpse of Aaliyah's slender fingers digging into Damiens back while he pounded into her, he caught a glimpse of the Opal engagement ring. In order to hurt her he would have to hurt Damien in the process, ultimately causing war with the Italian Mafia.