Chapter 21 (Damiens POV)

"You think you two are ready for children?" My father asked.

"I'm 36 going on 37, with no children, and no wife. I plan on making her my wife, my Donna, and the mother of my children. I'm ready whenever she is and if she's ready now then why not?"

"Are you sure she wants to get married again? Or even have more children?"

"I don't. But all I can do is hope." I shrugged.

"Well I just want you two to be happy. You look happy."

He didn't sound like he wanted us to be happy.

"We are. Why are you asking so many questions?"

"Just making sure you're happy."

"Yeah, okay." I rolled my eyes and stood from my seat. I walked out of his office and down the stairs into the kitchen.

"So, what are you two beautiful ladies cooking?" I asked walking up behind Aaliyah and kissing the back of her head.

"Slow cooker roast beef, stewed potatoes, Green Beans, Sweet Corn, and fried okra." Katherine replied.

Katherine was a good cook, not better than Aaliyah though. Let's just say Katherine was very light on the seasoning.

"Mmmm sounds good." I licked my lips.

"Lover, will you finish cutting these? I wanna check on the twins."

"Sure, Micio."

"Thanks." She kissed my cheek and strutted off.

"So, Micio, huh?" Katherine smirked.

"Yeah." I scratched the back of my head.

"You know your relationship with her bothers your father, right?"

"I assumed. But I can't help how he feels."

"I know. But watch your father closely. He's manipulative and he will do anything to get what he wants. He wants Aaliyah."

"If you know this then why are you still with him?" I asked.

"He's manipulative." She cracked a sad smile as a tear rolled down her pale cheeks.

"Katherine.... what is my father doing to you?"

"It doesn't matter. Go find Aaliyah and don't let him get her alone." She wiped her tears. And took the knife from me and began to finish cutting the bell peppers.
I walked into the direction of the stairs when I heard my fathers voice.

"Just leave him, Aaliyah!"

"No! What the fuck is wrong with you?! I'm in love with Damien! And you're his father! You should be happy that he's happy."

"He can find happiness else where."

"I said no." She growled.

"Well if you don't leave him, I will make him leave you."

"Charles, I will kill you. Do you understand? I will Kill you."

"I doubt that." He chuckled.

"She will kill you but I would prefer to have the honors." I stated as I stepped around the corner. My fathers eyes grew wide.

"How much did you hear, son?"

"I heard enough. Don't ever threaten her. Don't ever threaten me. I don't know what the hell your problem is but I should've listened to my mother a long time ago when she said you were no good."

"You don't deserve her!" He yelled.

"But you do?!" I yelled back.

He closed his mouth. He was speechless. My father knew he didn't deserve Aaliyah, my mother, Miss.Katherine, Celine, Gio, or me.