Chapter 8 (Aaliyah's POV)

Now everyone knew my secret. I told Miss.Natalie about my heart problems before I moved out of my home away from Niko, a year ago. Nobody knew but her. My children had seen me in a that hospital bed with an oxygen tank attached to me because I was struggling to breath. Damien and Niko had seen me at my lowest, my weakest moment. They knew my weakness and through it all Damien was there.

I knew he knew I was broken but he didn't know I was shattered. Niko broke my heart literally.

I was released from the hospital 2 days ago but the doctors said that I wasn't clear to fly yet so we were still at Natalie's. The doctor put me on more medication and told me no stress. The twins hated their father even more now because they think that he triggered my heart attack and even though he did, I've been telling them that it wasn't his fault so it wouldn't strain their relationship more but the twins aren't stupid and they weren't buying a word I was saying.

"Aaliyah, did you want to come downstairs?"  Damien asked walking into the room.

"No, I'm okay up here." I had been sitting in the room for the past day and a half. Damien bought me my food, I bathed in the bathroom that was in the room and the twins came up to see me every few hours.

Damien sighed. He walked over and sat down beside me.

"I know that you didn't want anyone to know, but you're only human, Micio. Some things you just can't help. And you can heal if you allow yourself to."

"Do you think I want to be in pain?" I asked with a pointed glare.

"No, I don't. But you have to forgive him, for you. So you can move forward. Maybe even hop on some new penis." He smirked.

"Shut up!" I giggled and shook my head.

"I like this." He grinned.

"You like what?"

"This friendship we're building."

"It is kind of nice, huh?"

"Yes."

"Well as long as you keep your sexual behaviors to yourself then we can continue to build this friendship."

"I can't guarantee that I won't say anything sexual." He purses his lips.

"Why?"

"Because I'm attracted to you."

"Fine. No touching and we've got a deal."

"Alright. Now will you come downstairs?"

"I guess."

"Your babies will appreciate seeing their mom out of this room."

"Okay! I get it."

—————————————

"Aaliyah, are you alright?"

"Miss.Natalie, for the last time, I am okay." She had asked me that every hour on the hour for the last 4 hours.

Damien was playing the Wii with the twins and Natalie and I were watching.

"Look Mommy!!! I won!!!" Isa come running over to me.

"I see." I smiled

Damien plopped down in the couch next to me. He looked exhausted.

I giggled.

"What?" He asked

"Tired?"

"Hell yeah. They have too much energy."

"They are their mothers children." I smiled as I looked down at Isa as she laid her head in my lap. Kitai in the other hand was beginning a new game.

"So, when you're cleared by the doctor are you sure you're going to be ready to work?"

"Damien, I'm fine. As long as I'm not around Niko, I will be okay. So I will be fine to work. Now I'm going to put these Munsters to bed." I put Isa on my hip and stood making my way upstairs to the twins bedroom.

"Mommy.."

"Yes baby."

"Is Mr.A going to be our new daddy?" She asked rubbing her eyes trying to fight sleep.

"Hmmmm, I don't know. I'm not sure what the future holds."

"Well I want him to be our new daddy."

"And what about your current daddy, Isa?"

She shrugged.

"Honey, your father loves you and your brother. He wants to spend time with you guys. I want you two to stop giving him the cold shoulder because of what he has done to me; it has nothing to do with you and it doesn't change his love for the both of you. Do you understand?"

"Yes mam."

"Okay, now change into your Pajamas. I'm going to get your brother."

————————————-

"So, guess what Isabella asked me...."

"What?" Damien said as he untied his shoe laces.

"She asked if you were going to be their new daddy."

"And what did you say?" Damien said looking up at me while pulling his Nike shoes off.

"I said I don't know."

"Soooooo that means there's a chance for us to be more than friends...." he smirked

"Um, I don't know about all that."

"Yes, you do. Because if there was no chance for us at all you would have told her a flat out no." He stood taking off his shirt and my mouth went dry. I clenched my legs together as I ogled his built frame.

"Whatever." I stated breathlessly. I mean you can't blame me, I haven't had sex in about 1 year and 7 months.

"You know I'm right."

He began to unbutton his trousers and I panicked.

"Hey! You need to change in the bathroom!"

"Why? It's not like I'm going to be naked. I have on boxers."  He shrugged as he continued to pull his pants off and I turned my head.

"Aaliyah." He called my name. I knew he was smirking.

Next thing I knew he was in front of me. He turned my head towards him, I looked everywhere but him.

"Micio."

"What is that name you call me?" I looked up at him.

"Pussycat."

"Why?"

"Because you're my pussycat. And eventually the one in between your thick thighs will be too." He said licking his pink plump lips.

"You wish." I rolled my eyes

He pulled me up from my sitting position and picked me up placing my legs around his waist. I gasped.

"I'm tired of playing these games with you. I want you to myself. And I'm going to have you." He kissed my lips and it was like he ignited a fire in my body. I kissed back and moaned as his bulge pressed against my clothed pussy. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and began to grind his length against my sex.

My hands slipped into his hair and tugged his thick dark locks. He groaned into my mouth and then pulled away.

"Please, just let me taste you."

"I can't. Even though I want to." I whispered.

"Micio...." he groaned.

"I'm sorry, Damien. But I'm not ready for that quite yet." I sighed. I wanted to. I really wanted to but I know for a fact if Damien and I get in a sexual/business relationship something would definitely go side ways.