Chapter 12 (Damiens POV)

"So, you and Aaliyah??" My father asked. He looked sick, like he was disgusted with what he saw.

After Aaliyah left he'd come back up to my office, this time he made sure to knock first. He'd wanted to let me know that he and Katherine were having a birthday party for Giovani, my little brother and that the twins were invited. Now he was asking me about Aaliyah... I didn't like it, my father had never been curious about who I was with before but because it's Aaliyah, he is now.

"Yeah." I stated awkwardly. Granted, I didn't care that he saw me inside her but it was still awkward.

"I mean I knew it would happen eventually but I didn't expect this soon.."

"I care for her a lot and I'm more than likely falling for her. She may not be falling for me yet but I will do anything to make her happy. So any feelings you have for her keep them to yourself."

"You really think I'd take her from you?" He asked. He looked hurt that I would even assume he'd do such a thing.

"Yes. I see the way you look at her. I don't trust any man with that woman and that includes you." Granted me and my father had a good relationship, but I've always had a slight distrust towards him because of his infidelity while married to my mother.

"I would never do that to you, Son. I wouldn't take way your happiness, I couldn't. But I can give you some fatherly advice. Be weary of her, she's damaged emotionally and she can shut you out. She's a difficult woman. Don't get your heart broken because you fell too quickly. She loves hard so don't hurt her. I care for you both and I don't want either of your hurt because one of you will not commit." He stood leaving me in my thoughts.

I knew Aaliyah would possibly revert back to her closed off self and all I can do I pray that she didn't. I like the progress we had made. I knew Aaliyah was and is emotionally damaged but so am I. But I hope we can over come our emotional disadvantages togetherness

A knock sounded at my door, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Come in." I sighed.

"Mr.Arden, are you busy?" Javier walked into my office.

"No. What can I help you with?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Well, the Russian Boss would like to speak with you soon..."

"How soon?"

"Two days in Florence, Italy."

"Alright, tell him I'll be there. Anything else?"

"Yes, well, um, just like most people have heard about Miss.Daniels, the Russian Boss has too and he would like for you to bring her along..."

"Why does he need to meet Miss. Daniels?" I squirted my eyes at him. Aaliyah was my assassin only, she wasn't actually dealing, nor making drugs. She was never around the drug portion of my business at all.

"He may need a few people taken care of."

I eyed him before speaking again. Although I intended on making Aaliyah my Donna , I didn't want her involved in my drug portion of the business.

"I'll talk it over with her but I make no promises. Miss.Daniels is a very calculated woman, she does nothing unless she wants to."

"Yes sir."

"You're dismissed." I didn't trust Javier yet but he was sent to me by the Russian Don and if I would've rejected him, I wouldn't have been able to make an alliance with him.

I don't really know how Don Alek knew about Aaliyah being an assassin and I don't trust taking Aaliyah there, even if she can handle herself. I don't want her in the line of fire at all.