Chapter 32 (Damien's POV)

I never thought I could love a woman as much as I loved her. Everything about her was simply perfect. Her smile, the crinkle in her button nose when she laughed, the glow of her chocolate velvety smooth skin, her petite body, her long legs, her unruly curls that she kept neat, but her intelligence is what intrigues me the most. She was completely unmatched.

My goddess was sleeping peacefully in her baby blue silk night gown that I had gotten her while we were in Paris last night. She looked Enchanting.

I turned closing the door softly and making my way down into my home office. 

The twins were in school, Marcella was doing some grocery shopping, and Giovanni was finally moving in as a full time body guard for Aaliyah and the Twins.

I logged into my laptop and began reading emails. Friday would be Aaliyah's official start day as my CFO. And I couldn't wait to have my Micio with me every second of everyday.

I typed up a proposition for Regal Suites in Florida. I was going to buy it but I was only going to offer what it was worth. Realistically, the hotel was dross. But with a couple of updates it could out-stand the term regal.

"Arden, why are you up??" Aaliyah walked in munching on a pickle.

"I have work I need to do regarding this hotel I'm purchasing."

"Let me see."  She walked over and sat in my lap.

"Yes, just sit down anywhere." I chuckled.

"I will." She wiggles pressing her plump ass into my groin.

"Micio." I groaned.

"What?" She asked with wide innocent eyes.

"Anyways....." I huffed as I moved her off of my semi-hard penis and on to my leg.   "This is Regal Suites." I pointed at the screen.

"What's regal about it?" She scrunched her nose taking another bite of her pickle.

"Nothing yet.  But if they sell it for what I'm offering them then it could be Magestic. Speaking of Majestic, how's the house coming?"

"It's almost finished! All I'm finishing is our bedroom. The theme is Royalty, so, dark purples, gold, and ivory. We'll have a California King Sized bed, a love seat, and plush white carpet to dig our toes in." Aaliyah talked with her hands. She was waving the half eaten pickle around amongst talking about the decorations of our new home.  She was so enraptured when it came to interior decorating. I don't even think she noticed how excited she got when she talked about decorating the house.

"Would you like to do all of the interior decorations for the Hotel when I get it?"

"Oh! Of Course! I can see it now!!! Turquoise, cream, black , and sliver. Rename it, the Majestic Isles Suites."

"I like that. Matter of fact, I love it. I knew making you my CFO would do me good."  I grabbed the half eaten pickle and took a bite out of it.

"Hey! That was mine!" She pouted.

"And now it's mine." I finished it up.

"Asshole." She crosses her arms and stood.

I grabbed her waist pulling her back down.

"You love me though. Plus you weren't paying the pickle any mind. You were too engaged in how you were going to decorate the hotel."

"It was my pickle, Arden!" She exclaimed as the tears began to roll down her beautiful cheeks.

"Hey, I'm sorry. Okay. I didn't know eating your pickle would make you this upset. I apologize." I pulled her into me, I had seen Aaliyah cry a less than a handful of times so it always stung when she did.