Chapter 22 (Unknown POV)

"I don't know why you bother trying to get revenge anyways." He shrugged

"She killed my brother."

"She didn't know Kilo was your brother. And Kilo purposely crossed her when dad told him not to. Kilo is dead because he didn't wanna listen not because Aaliyah had it out for him or you."

"Whatever. That miscarriage was just the beginning."

"If Damien finds out you're plotting against his Girl, he's going to hunt you down and kill you."

"White boy ain't gon do shit." I rolled my eyes

"That's what you think. Damien is going to make her his Donna. Dons do not play when it comes to their family. I'm telling you, you need to let it go. And if Damien doesn't kill you then Aaliyah will. She's been on a war path lately."

Blaze always backed Aaliyah, I never understood why but I can't attack him for his loyalty.

Aaliyah killed my brother about a decade ago. And I'd wanted revenge ever since. Blaze was right though, Kilo was dead because of his stupid ass ego. But I have to avenge my brother. He was my blood. I wouldn't be a good brother if I didn't.

Fuck, Damien, and Fuck the Mafia. This ain't got shit to do with them.

"Are you two finished discussing her?" My wife walked in.

"Why the fuck do you wanna know?" Blaze asked. Blaze never liked my wife because he loved Aaliyah.

"Because I asked." She rolled her eyes.

"Look, I'm out. Next time I come over make sure your gremlin of a wife ain't around." Blaze got up and walked out.

"I don't know why you're friends with him. He obviously sided with that bitch."

"Blaze has always been my right hand and always will be." 

"Whatever."