Chapter 14 (Omniscient POV)

"You know, you could've cost me an alliance today...." Damien stated.

"I know. And I apologize but I couldn't restrain myself. I don't know the man yet he knows me and of my children... I don't like that Arden, I do not like it at all."

"I know. But you can't just go killing people on the spot before their intentions are known." Damien pulled off his shoes and sat back against the bed.

"I know that, Arden."

"The more you call me Arden the more I think that I'm pissing you off.... am I pissing you off, Aaliyah?"

Her breath caught in her throat. Damien never called her by her name. It was always Micio or some term of endearment. She didn't like the way it sounded. It sounded foreign.

She was certain she had pissed him off. She had jumped on a alliance like predator ready to eat her prey. And had Damien not pulled her off of Alek then she probably would've pulled the trigger and Damien would be at war with the Russians.

"No, No, you aren't. I can not change what I have done, all I can do is apologize for my abrupt actions." Aaliyah slipped on the oversized T-Shirt that she had found in Damien's drawer.

"Come here, Micio."

Aaliyah walked over to Damien and stood in between his legs.

"I would never let anyone harm your babies, ever. I'd protect you and them with my life."

"I know.." she whispered.

"You know, I've been wanting to try something with you and now is the perfect time..." he smirked.

"What?"

"Bend over across my knee."

She bent over and Damien lifted the t-shirt over her ass. He rubbed his palm over her right cheek then raised his hand. He brought it back down, slapping her ass. She gasped at the stinging sensation.

"What the hell?" She struggled trying to get up.

"No, Micio, this is a punishment."

He slapped her ass again and again and again until her milk chocolate skin turned a light tint of red.

"This is a beautiful sight, Micio."

He pulled her panties down, swiping his finger across her sex. She was wet, the feisty little vixen was wet.

"Stand and take off the shirt."

She did as she was told. She took off the shirt and her chocolate nipples came erect at the contact of the cool air. She stood naked in front of him and he looked her over. His cock strained against his pants as he glanced at her thick lower lips.

"Come to me, Micio..."

But she looked at him in defiance.

"No."  She smirked

"No?" Damien looked at her with a raised brow.

"Yes, No."  she stepped backwards towards the door and grabbed the handle flinging it open.    "If you want me, you'll have to catch me. And remember we have to be quiet, the twins are sleeping." She smiled and started out of the bedroom and down the hall. She could hear Damien's heavy footsteps behind her.

She didn't have time to look back because if she did then he would catch her. She knew Damien was much faster than her, he was well built and looked like her worked out a lot and cardio was definitely not missed. She got to the first step before Damien's strong arm wrapped around her waist pulling her back from the staircase.