9 : LATIBULE MOON PACK

Author's POV

The pitch dark which surrounded the men slowly began to light up as they still weren't aware of their surroundings.

The short one among the two suddenly flew back by the wind and got stuck in between a branch painfully.

The tall one was stunned on the spot looking at his friend being tugged upon by a tree while struggling to breathe.

Something which looked like a black fog held his friend up while pressing his frame harder on the tree.

The short one yelled at top of his lungs to get help from his friend but indeed he didn't know that he was straight to his real death.

Soon the fog brushed off from him while the field shook at a sudden pressure that felt like it would be the result of a sudden jump.

" Wait Xen, I'll save you! " The tall one yelled at his friend and rushed near the tree only to get thrown on the ground with a big thud.

He felt something throbbing in his head and felt a strong grip on his neck which trapped his breath. He shook his legs and tried his best to thrash the hands which had held him up as his blurry eyesight didn't help the situation.

" So you did that, right?"

He gulped at the deep voice and tried till his last breath. He felt like he was screaming, but his scream couldn't reach out as he handheld his throat a little much tighter than before, stopping the connection between the sound chords.

He thrashed his hand and fell to the ground after a lot of effort. He coughed and spat blood by the strong punch which came from nowhere blowing him right down towards the ground.

With furious crimson layered eyes, Rayon stood before him with the deadliest glare.

Rayon gripped his neck and slammed him on the floor while grasping his left hand and swung it with a turn breaking it.

He screamed in agony wanting to let go. But Rayon was fast enough to break his other arm with a single spin.

" How dare you harm what's mine? Can't you recognise her!?" How dare you come near her to get her? She's Mine!" He growled, making the other's soul shut.

His eyes visibly showed the fire which was fuming in his heart to rip off their heads who harmed her.

The bleeding male pleaded for his life, but he didn't know that the man who was in front of him was a devil known to be a merciless monster who also had golden eyes with a crimson layer around it.

And who would do anything, if he wants to?

Rayon ripped his head off of his body and threw it as far as he could see. He came back to the short man who has been swinging in between the branches screaming for his dear life.

Rayon gripped his hair and tilted his face to his eyes. The man was visibly shaken to look at the crimson layered eyes which were only known to be the eyes of a myth demon that was now straight in front of him.

" Dark eyed Devil, " he whispered in disbelief and Rayon smirked darkly, ripping his head off from his body as well.

" What the hell, Rayon?! What have you done?! " Jackson rushed inside the apartment yelling to his little brother. Blood was splattered all the way to the small bedroom as the floor really looked horrific to weak hearted people.

He pushed open the door to the bedroom to observe the silent room. The trace of blood went towards the small balcony of the room.

Jackson followed the traces and opened the door to see his brother slumped on a corner with his hand bleeding on the floor.