44: Dragon Troopers

Natasha's POV

It was a dragon. A real dragon. It was half of the big waterfall over there. Oh my God, it had a big... a very big tail which had two horns at the edge. Its soft blue eyes were mesmerising. But not more than Erik's eyes. 

Wait, did I... Huh, never mind. It's difficult to move away from feelings on the first day, right?

So, coming back to the dragon. Its long tail was curved in a place that had a sleeping little orange dragon. Little dragon. Wow.

The big blue dragon's squinted glaring eyes, soon bulged open staring at us, as if it knew who we were. Little Yeon wiggled in my arms to let him down. 

" BunBun, down, down! " I kept him on his feet, he immediately fled towards the little dragon while screeching, " Kayeda!! "

On hearing him, the little dragon whined loudly in sleep grooming its little flapped ears that were softly snuggled down for a peaceful sleep. The big dragon lifted the little one by its tail and kept the little dragon on its feet, patting the little one with its tail, trying to wake up the kid. 

Soon the big dragon stood up jumping in its steps, the water from the waterfall landed on its head and a blue light emerged throughout the dragon's body astonishingly. We closed our eyes due to the sharpened light. 

 " Allie!! " 

I suddenly opened my eyes after hearing that yell. Mama Jwan and Jison chuckled, gazing at me. No one would believe me if I ever told them that I saw a beautiful woman who was a dragon a minute ago. The big dragon was now shifted to a cheerful woman who smiled warmly running towards us to engulf me in a closed hug. 

Her long blue hair swayed around touching me softly when I felt her kissing my cheek as I pulled away hesitantly looking at Mama. I could see myself through her blue narrowed eyes. She was astonishingly beautiful, looking tall and chubby. 

" Long time no see, Allie! How are you?! I missed you so much! " She jumped in joy. 

" Have you seen me before? " I asked which stopped her from jumping in the air. She looked back at Mama Jwan, his smile vanished shortly to a thin line. 

" Yes, of course, I have seen you when you were a baby. " she smiled, pulling me out of my thoughts, smiling simply gazing at me with fondness. 

" By the way, I'm Hydra and that's my daughter Kaida. " she introduced herself and pointed at the little dragon which was now on top of Yeon who was giggling. 

As if hearing her name, the little dragon looked at us with squinted eyes, the same as her mother. But her eyes didn't come back to normal like her mother's after noticing eyes. 

She continued to glare at us until Mama Jwan hid us from her view. But the next second, her squinted eyes widened cutely as her little teeth made their way out twinkling. She waddled from Yeon and shifted to a cute baby girl. 

Her orange hair reached the ground while she came towards Mama Jwan on her four legs crawling. He lifted her in his arms with a blissful smile as she giggled happily trying to babble whatever she knew to communicate with the Male omega. 

" Meet my sweetheart, little Kaida. She's Natasha and she's Reena. You should behave, okay? " Jwan asked with a smile to which Kaida frowned at us again. 

Reena approached them with a smile and soon Kaida's eyes went to the normal brown. Reena scrunched her nose and showed her funny face, Kaida giggled and held her hands up, wanting to be held by the girl. 

On seeing her grabby hands, Reena immediately lifted her in her arms giggling. 

" Oh, that's impressive. She hasn't gone to other women other than me! " Hydra squealed happily looking at them with imaginary heart eyes.