62: Something's not right

At the dawn of September 19 2010

( I'm so, so, sorry that I didn't mention it earlier. We're in 2010. It actually doesn't make much sense in the plot but still...I should have mentioned it earlier. Yeah...thanks.)

Park Yongchul was walking in a long pathway of his cottage heading upright to a chamber in the far end with two of his guards standing guard by.

He styled his hair, whistling an old tune that came up to his mind when the guards automatically straightened up sensing the prince coming their way with his glistening eyes sparkling with a mischievous smile.

They respectfully bowed giving him a way to the chamber, immediately leaving the prince alone when they saw his hands signing for them to get out.

He entered inside the room to be met with dark crimson curtains wrapped around the wall, concealing the light behind them. He shut the door close with a sigh, before turning towards the end of the room, bowing to a small square-shaped painting of a woman framed on the wall.

The woman fairly looked familiar to Yongchul and had clear ebony eyes with a triumphant smile.

" My Majesty, " Yongchul voiced out respectfully straightening up his posture as he soon felt a heat rush through his veins when the cracked deep voice reached him.

'  Yongchul-ah, today's the right time. '

" What do you want me to do, Majesty? "

' Do anything you wish. I need them to know that you're here. They should fear us. They shouldn't forget about our presence in the holy world. ' Yongchul nodded, smiling wickedly back at the painting, the voice whispering things about how he should frantically crave for gaining a victory.

" My Majesty, I crave blood. Do you mind if I made them shed some? " Yongchul asked, still smiling that stretched ear to ear when his majesty smiled agreeing to his wish.

' I would love to see you soaked in their gore, Yongchul. '

Present (now)

After when Dahlia came running into the woods again along with the Latibule Moon Pack blowing with the new fact of their Beta's son getting his mate, it just took her a couple of minutes to fire up the information all through the pack, didn't know if the whole empire knows it by now.

The bluehead who was following Dahlia did a hard job of getting away from his curios pack members who thought he was his other twin and pestered him with lots of love and wishes.

" Bloody hell, what the hell have you done, you Ms?! Didn't he tell all those were just craps and what have you done?! God Freaking Georgios, I swear on Hera's sword, I'm going to kill you with my bare hands! " Jackson was cursing, running behind Dahlia who looked enjoyable jumping from one tree to another laughing out in joy.

" His face did say that it was all true, Mr Hungry Monster! You should go and ask your twin about his mate and not me! "

" If I lay my single finger on your single strand of hair, mark my words, Dahlia Harper Cain, I'm getting you killed the next second out of this world or even from the entire universe to at least give freedom to this world! " Jackson galloped to the tree in one jump to which Dahlia squealed jumping on the ground with a huff where Jackson growled pouncing on her.

But it wasn't what Dahlia expected. A blood hurdled scream crept out of her throat with Jackson standing above her, his eyes shimmering with darkness as he was pulled into a void of darkness with a large string of thorns and vanished in mid-air.

" Dahlia?! " Erik shrieked, instantly figuring the female voice far away from the treehouse he was in.

He galloped further into the forest with the bronze eyes lingering behind his back until his head disappeared between thick trees.