48: Scarzzy's terror

Natasha's POV

My eyes welled up with tears. I squirmed under her hold, desperately trying to attack her. But she was more powerful than me.

Scrazzy jumped on her back from behind clawing her neck's back with a fierce screech that pierced the haunting silence, her blood dribbling over my neck as she was just above me hovering over my neck to take a bite. I screamed in horror when she pulled herself away from me to clutch onto her wound. Scrazzy fled towards me, hunching over my chest as I quickly got up to my feet running into the castle as soon as possible without looking back.

I heard her crying out in pain a lot louder, but I didn't stop. She doesn't need me to worry about her. I finally reached our castle in one breath.

Jwan's POV

I huffed breathlessly pressing the female vampire down after noticing Natasha entering inside the castle. I looked down at the vampire under my feet, as she was struggling while sneering at me. Her snarls were deadly and her hands thrashed around my leg trying to get a drop of blood. Just turned into a vampire, I guess.

I grasped her neck and slammed her on a nearby tree without hesitation.

" Who are you?! " I barked in rage, choking her throat when she laughed maniacally, stopped thrashing around.

" Didn't think that you'd forget me this soon, Luna, "

This voice... Olivia. My youngest son's mate. Ex-mate.

" You... you still make it alive, Olivia?! " I spat. She laughed again. " Wouldn't have, If I had gotten your youngest son's mark on me, Luna. "

" He loved you for God's sake but what you did was unforgivable! " I gave more force on her neck as I couldn't help, but feel the urge to kill the woman who made my little son mourn over for a long period and left him with a scar.

" Don't howl about your useless son, Luna. He was just one of my targets," she said without remorse. Even if I stayed here for a bit, I would end up doing a murder right now and there.

" Get the hell away from my children, Olivia. I'll let you go for the sake that you're my grandson's mother. " I growled, before pushing her offside on the ground.

She quickly regained her posture and came out of the shadows to look me in the eye. She had dark jet black hair that scattered over her round face while her cunning orbs still flashed at me with a grim that I've never seen in her son. I still couldn't believe the little bundle of love we call our grandson born to this woman who's no emotion called love.

" You'll get to face everything soon, Luna. Do you think you would save and protect her this time? " She smirked, tucking her hair strands back to her sharp ears, brushing the scar on her cheek. How the hell does she know that Natasha was inside. Has she seen her already? Is she talking about someone else?

" Remember that we're raising again. Though you're a Royal, Ukiyo has others who're more powerful than you, Luna. The lord is getting back again to get her. He's not going to let her leave that easily. "

I acknowledged whom she was talking about. My ears perked up as well with a shiver running down my spine. Her smirk widened witnessing the sudden anxiety that came through me.

" He's coming for her again and by the newborn's arrival, you'll be aware of it. Until then try to save yourself, Luna. "

Before I could count her, she rushed in a gust of wind leaving me trailing off of my thoughts. I marched inside the woods before sliding a look over at our castle.

Soon I entered a familiar farm with a pleasant smell of fresh fruits. My mate ran out from our farmhouse as if sensing my arrival. The little staircase to the door was filled with flower pots as well as always.