10 : KIM RAYtaisON

Author's POV

Tenison looked at both his students and smiled a little to comfort them as their teacher. He didn't want to scare them for what they were doing.

" I appreciate your courage, Natasha. I'm glad that you guarded Erik against him before I could arrive at the spot. " Natasha smiled back. Tenison looked concerned and ruffled Erik's hair.

" You have to be bold, Erik. Try to overcome your fear of facing werewolves. I'm not as intimidating as you think. Some kind of werewolves is still here to look after humans. Trust us too. " his voice was so soft. Tenison was really concerned about Erik's state as he naturally was bewildered to look at him as his little brother, even though Erik was seen as an intruder among them. Erik just nodded, not looking at Tenison's eyes.

Natasha peered at Erik and sighed as he was looking at the floor like always, trying to find his lost object again.

" Thank you, sir, and can you give us some time to attend our class? Erik's wounds need to be treated now. " Natasha stated and requested Tenison.

" I'll let you both get half a day off. Stay with him, Natasha, and Erik, you can leave anytime if you want. I'll give you both the notes in the evening, okay? " Tenison asked with a warm smile.

" Okay, sir, thank you so much. C'mon, Erik. Let's go! " she bowed to Tenison and helped Erik to walk.

Erik struggled to walk straight as he was severely injured on his stomach. Noticing his pain and struggle Natasha stopped walking.

" Erik, wait. Put your hands on my shoulder," she instructed and wrapped his left hand on her shoulder herself, while Erik was still blinking, Natasha wrapped her hands on his waist and began to walk.

"N-na Natcha, it's okay. I-I can walk by myself," he said in a hurry.

" Ah, shut up Erik! You're injured. Stop talking and walk! " she shouted, which really startled the guy.

Natasha bit her lips and glanced at his startling grey eyes. It was glossy.

" Oh, no, Erik! I'm so sorry. I'm extremely sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. " her sentence was rushed because of the pain that she felt in the thought of hurting him.

He shook his head and began to walk slowly without uttering a word, looking like struggling for words in between his inner battles.

They reached the nursing room soon and a nurse treated his wounds. Natasha looked at him with pleading eyes.

" Hey, Natcha, I told you, right? It's okay. You didn't scare me. You saved me from him today. It wasn't your fault for shouting at me. I know you were scared of my wounds and what would happen to me. See I'm totally fine. " he stretched his arms a little and wiped her tears.

" I'm sorry, Erik, " she said again.

" That's fine, Natcha. Let's talk about something else, please. Come and take your seat. " he patted the stool near his bed.

" Yeah, I need to tell you something, Erik. I totally forgot about it. " she sat near him and softly held his hand.

He looked at their clasped hands and looked back at her eyes asking,

" What is it? "

" You know more details and myths about Werewolves and Vampires, right? " he nodded.

" I've heard of some details from Daniel. He told me that most of the werewolf's eyes would be in some random colours, like red, black, white, yellow, blue, brown, and maybe sometimes rarely grey. Are there any other colours? " Natasha asked carefully, noticing Erik's face. He slowly nodded again.