19 :Feisty

" It wasn't your fault Hyung, stop blaming yourself. " Erik spoke slowly but in an audible state.

'What happened?'

Daniel mind linked Tenison and got a flashback of the last scene held there in the college.

Daniel's fist clenched hearing what happened.

'How dare he decide to leave my sis, after destroying his entire rivals? Is he kidding? Not about her, he would die encountering a rejection after many years holding the cruel pain.'

Daniel intensely yelled out of rage, but in mind link only to make Tenison's eardrum shut.

" I would tolerate anything, Daniel. I just wanted to clear everything, which is rising again. I'll make sure to give her a happy life. I told you right, I'll let her live her life happily. I would never interfere in her decisions. " Erik blurted out his decisions making the men's blood boil.

" Don't think that I wouldn't hesitate to step in there, rather than being frightened by your threatening, Rayon. I'll choke you out there for your stupidity." Daniel said, holding back his anger. Erik's back stiffened.

Author's POV

" Don't. Dare. To. Step. In. " Erik stated, each word with his authoritative tone to make Daniel regret and agree with him.

After all, no one could raise their heads before the one and only ' Dark Eyed Devil '.

Note to self: Erik doesn't have just these names. There are plenty of names that have been given to him by everyone. Like " Eye of Dark/Dark eyed Devil " only to be praised- which means addressed for the golden and crimson layered eyed man/Vampire/werewolf/anything else which is in the same world as them.

He's been addressed like that for a couple of millennials. Because whoever the one who have been eye to eye with the man, would surely end up on getting murdered or reluctantly go missing.

It's been a big hope to the world that they would surely meet their death if they had met those pair of eyes, even though only two of the west territory's men compared to the whole world, had seen him in the last few decades. Not including the two who got ripped off their heads for assaulting his Natcha. They were the only two who saw him recently that went unknown to the whole world.

Even though no one had seen him in person, the ' Dark eyed Devil ' was pretty famous- no, most famous among the living beings (must include werewolves) and he held a power which no one had even including his fathers.

On hearing his command both Tenison and Daniel hung their heads low while Erik disappeared in thin air before they could even notice.

Author's POV

The long and widened sky got trapped by plenty of dark clouds causing a high traffic jam in the mid sky. It was all cloudy and windy. Some students were murmuring about the sudden change in the sunny weather, probably worrying about their meet outs in pool areas. Natasha was in her next class abruptly looking at the door to get a glimpse of her only friend to get in. She was eating her fingers in distress in Erik's absence.

" Hey, feisty! Where's the nerdy friend of yours lately been? I haven't had a look at him since morning? " A girl's voice rose from behind Natasha, causing Natasha to roll her eyes.

" It's none of your business, Rachel. " Natasha snapped back. Before the girl who's something like Rachel could open her mouth to fight back, Erik entered the class in a rush.

Natasha let out a loud sigh after looking at a panting Erik who barged into the class looking here and there adjusting his glasses.

Before Natasha could beam at him, he was met with a bulky man of their same class who's also known to be a bully goof maybe.