55: Erik and Daios

Erik's POV

I stayed awake through the afternoon not snoozing even after my appa's delicious lunch. Something kept me bugging throughout the hour. Hyu-Jun Hyung hasn't called back after reaching metaneart. Natasha's safety isn't the thing I'm worried about. 

Professor Cerberus, the headmaster of Metaneart, would've informed the truth about Natasha to other professors. Some of them are still there, teaching to children who were there when I attended the school. 

It's complicated. I shouldn't let them talk about her. That'd just increase the cause of danger. 

" Have you been thinking about your mate? " 

I suddenly heard a voice and straightened up. It was dad. He walked in with a cup of water. 

" Let's take a 'minute break', Shall we? " he asked, handing me the water. I nodded, gulping it slowly. 

" Jun just called your appa. Natasha's taking her first magical class. Hopefully, her wand chose her again. " Dad informed me, calmly taking a seat beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.  

I felt like a small amount of burden was taken away from my back. Metaneart is a place where we couldn't mind link our fellow werewolves who are outside the campus. 

" Dad! Are you sure? Is she okay? " 

" Of course, she's. She'd be more than okay. Don't worry, son. " Dad assured me, chuckling softly. 

" It's like I'm sending her to kindergarten again. It's just like that! " I mumbled hurriedly massaging my aching head with a smile. 

" It's fine, " Dad snickered with a wide smile standing up. 

" Jun told me something, son. " 

I looked up and saw him looking at everything but me. His eyes were focused but looked restless. This was something that has something to do with me. 

" What is it, dad? " 

" He said that he sensed the symptoms in you again. " 

I stayed silent. Probably, I don't have anything to respond with. 

"I and your Appa has found something else too. We're having a baby. " 

" Wait– you guys are having a baby after 7000 years of being husbands?!! Am I having a baby sibling!!?? " Ji yelled out from nowhere, jumping on the bed to which we both jerked in surprise. We weren't expecting her.  

" Of course, not! I meant we all are having a baby. There's soon to be a baby's arrival. " Dad explained, shaking his head meanwhile for Ji's stupidity. 

" What do you mean baby?! Who's pregnant? " Ji asked. 

" The question is who's going to be pregnant. " I corrected, looking for answers. 

" That's obvious. " Dad answered which confirmed my guess too. Daniel's going to be a father soon. 

Is it something I should be worried about? 

" And we also got to meet up with Olivia last week… " Dad said, taking a quick look at Ji who winced at the mention of the particular name. 

" Olivia?! " Ji screeched which led Appa inside the room while heaving a sigh.

" What are all those yelling for?! What happened, Ji-ah? Are you okay? " he stammered Ji with questions that she wasn't in a state to answer. 

" You guys saw Olivia on the grounds? " she asked with a squinting glare directed towards the older mates who shared glances.