21: The Witch

Erik's POV

We're now heading home where Natasha was sprinting her steps while clasping my hand with her.

The sky was now all clear, the same as my mind. I could feel that my scent was now fully engulfed around me as the rain just splashed my moon spray which I sprayed to cover up my scent.

(Moon spray is used to cover an Wolf's scent. So that they could just seem like normal humans to other werewolves. )

Thank the moon goddess that my little bun didn't recognise my scent and she hadn't got any feeling about our mate bond by my scent as she's just a human and I know about the scent which was haunting her in dreams. I sent those dreams to her. I'd been controlling her dreams for a long time. I'm sure she'd have gotten many nightmares when she was a kid, growing up with enormous nightmares must've been a great struggle for both Natasha and Daniel.

He might've never discovered the solution for her nightmares. Because no one could find a solution to stop a nightmare when those are either controlled by Seekers or Bedims.

Seekers are those fairies who only have dreams and wishes. Which was the lighter side of our dream world.

Bedims are the bad ladies who look ugly with long ears and small noses. There's also a saying about their tribe getting affected by the impact of the First Magical Ukiyo War, which was why they're ugly and evil-minded. They prompt fear and memories as nightmares.

Though I couldn't control them, I could still prevent her from those nightmares through our old memories. But sometimes I myself get controlled by...him.

We reached her and Daniel's home after five minutes of walking. Natasha opened the door and welcomed me in.

She ran upstairs and went into Daniel's room. I'd been wandering around here in this house most of the nights these past 4 months, so I could tell that it was his room.

I turned my gaze to the wall hangings and framed pictures of my mate. They were all her pictures on her birthday.

In a small frame, she stood near a tall tree looking up while clutching a toy in between her arms when she was three. She looked so small and adorable. I couldn't stop myself from adoring her.

The next picture was of her as a baby held by a beautiful woman with long leather black hair. Her mother, Kwang Iyaana.

In another frame, the 7-year-old girl scrunched her nose cutely while smiling. I would surely confirm that this photo was captured by Daniel. Yup, I could even confirm that it was framed by him.

After all, he's my buddy. Long-lasting frenemy. I knew about him and his abilities in everything.

I'm pretty sure, he's watching us from his office to check whether I'm forcing his sis or assaulting his sis. He kept some CCTV cameras after knowing about my late-night visit.

' Overprotective brother, '

' You too, Mr, think before uttering facts.' Daniel mind-linked me back.

I chuckled hearing his voice. I bit my inner cheeks and turned back like nothing happened when I heard her footsteps approaching me from behind.

Author's POV

It was all dark outside around the beautiful castle that stood alone on the top of a mountain covered with snow and nothing. A man who was covered with all black bowed on his knees and greeted from his chest with a low growl,

" Your Highness! "

Before him, a high throne stood strong and there was a woman who was in her mid-thirties looking like a beautiful mess. She looked pale at the same time, intimidating to the one in front.

Her greeny long hair curled under her hips, her thick and dark eyelashes seemed sharp and her eyes were keen. She had a pair of dark green eyes which had a coating of silver around.

She's the Queen of all witches and a long-lasting enemy of the Cambodian Empire, Serena Tylor.

She swung her hand in a direction and brought a small cubicle glass towards the man. He stood on his feet and grabbed that cubicle glass slowly with much caution. She smirked at him with an evil look.

" Looks like you remembered about that already, huh? " her silvery but thick voice came out with a maniac chuckle as her fingers sprung with their own.

He shivered a little and didn't dare to lift his head to look at her

" Yes-yes, Your Highness, it's the portion to make one's blood freeze and to stop them from breathing. " he stuttered even though she could somewhat hear his tremulous voice.

" You don't have to be afraid, dog. I'll never charge at my dogs," she said, casually leaning on her throne while giving the same smirk. He held out a forced smile.

" That's pretty good and dog, you should poison her soon and get her here, understand? "

" I'll surely get her to you, Your Highness... She'll be here in the morning! " he bowed several times while walking back slowly.

He shifted to his wolf form to escape when he was swirled up by the air and slammed onto a wall.

His wolf shrieked loudly at the pain and looked thrilled. She shot up from her throne and looked at him with her fuming eyes.

Her arms were up caging him on a wall by her powers. She gave pressure on her arm and the wolf groaned in pain.

" REMEMBER, DOG, YOU MUST HAVE TO BRING HER HERE BY MORNING OR ELSE YOU'LL BE THE NEXT DINNER FOR YOUR HOUSEMATES! " she threatened him with an offer. The wolf groaned and agreed with her immediately.

Serena loosened her hand and the wolf fell onto the ground with a loud thud. He ran outside for his life not even looking back at his broken bone, who knows which one,

" Dark Eyed Devil...it was pleasant to hear your name after these millennials, son... " her silvery voice was laced with venom which gave a threatening wave all around.

Serena sat on her throne while gripping the throne's handlebar with her fist as she still fixed her stare somewhere around.

" You're nowhere to be seen lately, but it's finally time for you to come and face me...again. "

" You think you're stronger and powerful among everyone, right? Ha! I'll make your head hang low to me...like how you were earlier, " Her sharp gaze was placed on a big portrait which hung low on a wall majestically.

The portrait almost faded and just had a gigantic wolf's eyes. It was a little blueish but a fading green-like layer coated around it with a golden pigment in the centre. It was awestruck to be looked at, where it's also the last scenery of some, before their death.

The portrait was perfectly painted by someone but was now faded by some long scars, dyes and paints.

She spared her hand to her right and pulled a knife out of nowhere in the air and hurled it towards the portrait. The knife came directly straight to the eyes of the wolf but it was suddenly fumed in a purple fire which came from nowhere in the middle of something leaving Serena to gawk at the sight with opened mouth.

The fire even developed on the floor where the knife stood still floating in the air, an inch before the portrait.

To be continued

Word count: 1246

Of Course a small update. Because I lost the next chapter a long time ago. Have to write it again. Uffffff

DhiraDhi_Writes