56: Werewolf Parents?!

Natasha's POV

" What about Erik then? " I asked, taking a look at Hyu-Jun who looked back at with me a frown. 

" Haven't he got anything? " I asked. 

" He hasn't. " Hyu-Jun answered directing his back towards the ' Royal Chamber ' 

I still remember Mama telling me about the very first 5 Royals of the world. 

He and his mate are the first two royals. But this chamber also had trophies that belonged to some others. The certain name that caught my attention was a particular name that was printed on most of the awards in the particular aile. 

Akio Aryan. 

It sounds a bit like Japanese. I looked at it without knowing how long it has been since I noticed it. 

" Akio Aryan. The very first champion of the school who won against hundreds of Wizards in the monthly evolution. " I heard a faint voice of someone behind me. We turned around to be met with the tall man that we saw in the pathway of the school. 

" Hello, Tall dude! " I greeted with a smile. He gave me a smile before taking a look at Hyu-Jun. 

" Hello, Natasha. The name is Harold English. I'm your biological teacher. " The tall dude said with a smile. He maybe was in his forties or fifties with a clear pair of hazel eyes. He looked thin as a stick. 

" Nice to meet you, Mr English. But I'm not a big fan of biology, I'm sorry. " I honestly said with a hesitant smile. 

" Ha! Stop pretending, girl. I know how much you're a genius. You mastered all the departments– " As Mr English was saying something with excitement that didn't go with who I'm, he was rudely interrupted by a rude man diving his way in. 

" No one asked you about her intelligent, English. " Rehan Khan, the defence Geology professor rushed his way in with a glare. 

" Rehan, it's been long. " Hyu-Jun said, glancing at the professor who stood, he was colder than Hyun-Jun, looking like he only eat dozens of glass bottles for breakfast.  

" Yang Hyu-Jun. You're back? " Mr Khan asked, rather looking pissed as if he didn't like Hyu-Jun's reappearance. 

" Of course, I'm back. You know I can't leave my sister alone. " Hyu-Jun answered. 

His sister?! Me!? Since when?!

" She isn't a small kid who gets lost in a huge university. " Mr Khan spat while gritting his teeth. I squinted my eyes in a glare. 

" She is still my baby sister and just for your information she's just 19 years old right now and I should be there to protect her from anything. " Hyu-Jun pressed the fact that I still am and was his baby sister, who he should protect at any cost despite the fact that I, myself, came through a life of 19 years all myself. 

" She's 19? It means she must've found her mate by now! Is he– " 

" Yes. That's my brother for your kind information again. " 

" Your brother? Who? " Mr Khan asked with a frown. He's been pressing into my things intentionally. 

" Erik. Kim Erik Taison. " I found myself saying his name to the professor who looked at me like a hawk who got his beak stolen.

" Again!? The Royal thing– " As Mr Khan was gritting his teeth in his own irritation, Hyu-Jun grasped my wrist a little tight, I gave him a look of surprise as he suddenly went for a run again dragging me behind.  

" I believe that you still remember who he's, Rehan. I guess our meeting was good and we've to move out for my sister's second class. Will see you later, Mr English! " he hurriedly bid goodbye before yanking me out of the chamber.