25 : Maxi

Daniel's POV

It was 8 PM now. Natasha's still unconscious after the incident. We escorted back to my home as soon as possible. My mate's still calm, but she wasn't asking or even opening her mouth to ask something.

We're in the living room waddling here and there where Jison, who was desperately biting his nails in nervousness as he just witnessed his brother's ruthless form after long centuries.

Jison had wondered that the monster inside Rayon was dead by my- I mean, by the princess' death. But that isn't true. We knew that he was slowly mourning for his deceased mate under a thick dark shelter.

Tenison and Jackson Hyung were now roaming here and there to figure out something which was exactly the state of Rayon, who's in front of my sis holding her hands for the past 6 hours.

Man! How could someone be like a statue holding a hand for more than hours?

Yeah, I know he can and he will.

After a lot of debuts, Tenison Hyung let out a deep sigh earning our confused gazes.

" It's a waste of time to just sit here and wait, I'm going to call Father. " Tenison Hyung blurted out, shutting his eyes closed.

" Father!? But what for ??" I immediately stood up, voicing high already making up theories of what would happen if Natasha sees him here in the house.

" That's the only way to bring Rayon back to his calm state. Besides Natasha, our Father can only bring him back to his senses. " Tenison Hyung stated which was really true.

But I can't let our Father here where I'm trying to hide every truth about us from my princess, that could be a disaster if she came to know something.

" I know what you're thinking of Danny, but this isn't the right time to think after the upcoming disasters. We must have to calm Rayon, something else happens beforehand. You know what he can do right? " Jackson Hyung tried to comfort me but I wasn't in the state to get convinced.

" That's totally true, Hyung. We have to bring Father here to steady Rayon Hyung and it's better to cut the crap to Natasha because she knows the one and only huge secret which we desperately tried to hide. There's no profit to hide everything anymore. " Jison said sadly and four of us whipped our heads to the side hearing a cough.

Reena stood there while crossing her arms across her chest trying to look as intimidated as possible as she could but it was truly cute.

' Stop drooling at her and start up the conversation. '

I turned and glared at the twin bro's for interrupting my time through the mind link but yeah, this wasn't a time to admire my mate.

" Are there any options to get an answer for my questions now?"

She must be furious.

" Yeah, sure there is but-" when Tenison hyung tried to reason, she came closer towards us while screwing her eyes pointing at the twins.

Hell! I forgot to hide them from her.

" You're Natasha's professor, aren't you? But why are you in two bodies looking alike?! "

" Hmm, well, I think it's the right time to introduce ourselves. I'm Hansung Tenison and he's Chaeyoung Jackson, my twin. That's our youngest Kim Jison, we are brothers of Kim I mean- ah- Kim Ray Taison. "

" Kim Ray Taison, I've heard the name before. Wait, Mr Dark, isn't it the name of the skilled murderer Rayon- wait! He's my brother!! " at last she joined every dot standing with utter shock.

" You mean Erik as well as Rayon is the Ray Taison who's the killer or assassin Dark might be searching for ??" She was still in shock but managed to ask us something to which I just nodded as an answer.

" You're right. We're a part of a mafia group or something like an underground assassin of a empire where we're working. Currently we're on a mission where I was assigned to disguise as a professor. The mission was to look over at a college boy named Erik Taison who's actually my little brother, but we had doubted him as someone as he also didn't express his plan to disguise as a student in the first place. " Tenison hyung blabbered everything in one go while looking at my mate's eyes nervously.

Why does he have to be nervous to look at her eyes, it's always warm and kind you know-

I'll take my words then, now my mate's eyes are glowing in a different shade where her pupils or flashing in an emerald shade. But how did she got a emerald- What the hell, that's mine actually!

' Aiden what's happening??!' I asked Aiden.

' You're a fool, Joon. Can't you figure out our mate's eyes? Idiot! ' Aiden howled back in anger.

' Yaa, Stop yelling! Tell me what's really happening??'

' You didn't even know our mate's name, right? She's getting mad over at you for- ' I interrupted Aiden in hurry.

' Wait, wait! I do know her name. She's Reena Peterson. '

' Shut up!! She has two names. '

What really ? But I didn't know.

' How will she have two names? '

' When you have two names, can't she get another one!!??' He's really mad.

' Are you talking about her wolf, our second mate?!' I really felt my eyes bulge out from my socket realising what was my fault.

' I'm going to rip your head off of you, Joon-ah. You didn't even know that I was talking about her!? '

' I'm sorry Aiden, I haven't talked with Maxi(Reena's wolf), yet. '

' But I do. '

' That's fine, then tell me what she's feeling.'

' Yaa I told you before, she's mad at us, so her eyes flash in our shade showcasing our mate bond or more than that. '

' What do you mean by more than that?'

' That means- '

" Shut the hell up, Aiden! " I whipped my eyes towards my furious mate looking all mad with a pair of bright emerald eyes.

' I'm definitely going to kill you, Joon. My mate's mad at me!' Aiden cried out, getting anxious about the thought of our mate getting mad at us.

' She's my mate too and she's mad at me too. ' I found myself getting possessive to my own wolf.

" I said shut the **** up! It got you more than 6 months to open up haan!? " Reena- I mean Maxi literally growled, startling everyone in the meantime where I got a glimpse of my brothers trying to just escape through the backdoor leaving me all alone.

But a single growl from my mate again stopped everyone on their feet.

" No one's moving around until I tell them to move! "

We gulped at her growl. I'm not sure how intense an omega wolf could get mad. But this one's pretty bad. I hope Rayon didn't hear anything from here.

To be continued

word count : 1142

DhiraDhi_Writes