64: Clash with Demons

Author's POV

" So you want me to fight you? Or get my people back myself? " Jwan asked, walking before Erik who probably was trying to suppress both his demon and beast inside himself who were trying to rage on Yongchul for challenging their father in the feast of power.

' Damon and Daios, I want you guys to cope up with him right now. I can handle the situation. ' Jwan mind-linked Erik expecting just a nod from the latter while Wonhae looked dissatisfied with his mate's decision of dealing with things by himself.

' Fine! '

' Fine, Appa! '

The two growls caught up with the male omega who nodded to himself, taking a look at Yongchul who curiously fixed his eyes on the whitehead's every move.

' Father, I'm always at your back, if anything happens wrong. ' Jwan heard Daniel mind-linking him from the back, accompanied by Hyu-Jun who had an iron grip on their youngest who's been storming to just dive off to the other end of the river, hoping to embrace his mate into his arms with his eyes flaring at a dangerous shade of grey.

Demons are best-known for their manipulative nature, even if Jison tries to touch the bridge of the land in a complete rage, they'd completely get all his control to them like how Damon drains all of Erik's energy whenever he should be furious but he couldn't and stays silent.

Jwan breathed, giving his mate a last look with a glint of slight apology before he gazed back on Yongchul with a small smile.

" Seems like the weather is highly stormy, doesn't it? " he asked, his lips growing further into a smirk when Yongchul looked around agreeing with the King.

" It is... Seems like someone, in particular, is burning... " Yongchul smirked, directing his stares to the grey-head among the group of Alphas, who directly stared back at him.

" Jison, " Wonhae called, calming his son. Yongchul couldn't help but feel pleased about earning the right attention from Jison. He saw Jwan looking at his way and with a blowup of the air, Yongchul himself saw Jwan whisking the Dragon baby along with the Vampire woman who carried her, standing right behind him, back to their side, letting Jison embrace his mate into his arms as soon as possible which happened in a blink of an eye.

" Though my hair is white, I should remind you I'm not that old enough to get beaten up, Prince Yongchul, " Jwan snarled, his shining fangs growing out giving him the dominant manner of a Vampire.

" You filthy rich Royal! " Yongchul barked in rage followed by everyone growling at the top of their lungs straight at Yongchul.

" I dare you to call my mate like that, " Wonhae's chest rumbled as he felt the anger rising in his body.

" You can't do that! It's...it's impossible! " Yongchul fisted his palm in complete irritation, he was about to cage the Vampire King when he came to rescue them, but Jwan was so fast that even before Yongchul could blink he rescued two of the three without a single scratch.

" Get her home! " Wonhae ordered Jison, who didn't waste any time to shift as Hyu-Jun quickly unwrapped his holster and trapped Ji with it. Hyu-Jun made Anil wear the holster as Ji struggled to break through.

While Anil took off running towards home, Hyu-Jun ran behind him, carrying Kaida who unusually clung to his neck like a koala.

Brent, the only heir of the Enchanted Fire Dragon, growled furiously flying upwards to the sky when Yongchul's troops one by one flew up in the air to attack them with golden swords and armour that emerged as quickly as possible when they rose.

Yongchul's face hardened as he furiously shook his back releasing his enlarged feathery black wings, which only belonged to the Demon's Royal lineage. His wings elongated a bit when Jackson all of a sudden growled shifting before their eyes.