49: History

Author's POV

Scrazzy meowed to herself jumping up to the seat where Natasha hop off the car, hurriedly breathing into the phone. 

" I drove somewhere out with Scrazzy. I noticed a truck behind following us, so I quickly pulled over driving to the castle. But the follower somehow found it and over sped, trying to catch us. So I turned the car into a forest and we're in the middle of it! " Natasha explained everything hurriedly before panting. 

Hyu-Jun was almost openmouthed hearing that She, Was, Out, From, The, Castle, And, In, Middle, Of, A, Forest, With, A, Cat, ALL, ALONE. 

" What THE HELL?! Highways?! HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GET TO AN HIGHWAY AND GAS STATION?! AND INTO THE HUMAN WORLD??! " A voice yelled behind Hyu-Jun nearly causing all of them to go deaf even Scrazzy who was in the car in a four feet distance. 

" Mama! Why didn't you pick up my call? " Natasha whined loudly hearing Jwan on the other side. 

" Little one, it isn't a matter now. Where are you right now? How did you get there? " Wonhae asked, desperately sounding serious. Scrazzy got up sitting straight as if she was aware that the Alpha's around. 

" Alpha, I took Daniel's car to come to the woods. Because yesterday a Vampire showed up trying to attack us– " Scrazzy interrupted suddenly with a meow correcting that she was attacked and not them. 

" Bub, I know that. I was there behind you. You ran inside with a cat. I decided to meet you in the morning. So that I returned to the woods. Just now we went to our house. But we didn't sense you there. Daniel was sleeping and we didn't want to disturb Aiden now.  " Jwan explained with guilt. 

" I'm sorry, Mama. I just want to inform you. I don't want Daniel or Reena in danger. I know both of them can't be on guard now. So I tried to come to you, " Her eyes burned creating a familiar sensation as they all could feel her voice quavering.  

" It's fine! It's fine! It's fine, Sweetheart. I'm ain't mad! Just be there where you're. We're coming. I'll be there at any minute! " Jwan soothed her speaking softly where the others behind him shuffled in hurry getting ready for a run. 

" I'm sorry, Mama, " Natasha's voice cracked and her tears fell in guilty. 

" Don't cry, Sweetheart. We'll be there. Just be safe. You're going to be alright. I'll cut the call now. " Jwan softly said and declined the call. He looked at his mate with a determined look where Alpha Wonhae shook his head in disapproval. 

" You aren't going anywhere. You are not in a state to think clearly. Be here. I'll go with them. " Alpha Wonhae said. 

" I can't. You be here and you've got a big duty to do here. I'm alright. " Jwan snapped back with a grim face. 

" Don't make me use my Alpha voice, love. Be here. I'll go. " Wonhae commanded, sounding a little scary which didn't budge Jwan off. 

" I too don't want to disobey you, Alpha. Be here and I'll go. " Jwan ordered with his electric blue eyes shining thick than the usual glint of blue. Alpha Wonhae chuckled. 

" Finally seeing my mate's protective side. Go on, love, be home safe with the children. " Jwan gave him a little smile with a nod. 

Hyu-Jun pulled out his car with Jison already in. Jwan also made it inside where the car raced out. " Father, How Natasha made inside the Human world? " Jison inquired while trying to contact his three other older brothers. 

" It's because I made a portal in Daniel's car, Jison-ah. Daniel had his cop duties to do in the city. So I wanted to give him a portal to use. It was inside the car so I thought that no one could find out. " Jwan explained, rubbing his temple rethinking about the portal which might be a big issue if the humans ever discover it.