2 : A Family

2: A Family

Daniel's POV

Four months have flashed within a minute like lightning. We shifted to the east territory after Natasha's final exams in her former college. We're used to shifting often once every two years to different places.

Natasha's all my world even before my love. I can't leave my sister for anything. I got information that a strange man was spying on my sister.

I'm frustrated being a cop and unable to figure out who the spy was.

I rubbed my forehead and rested it on the seat. The door opened automatically and she came inside without my permission. I didn't permit her even inside my heart. Whatever, she opened both doors without my permission. She is the girl I loved and would love even more after my sister and mother. My mate, Reena Peterson.

She's in her early twenties living alone in her house after her parents ' death a couple of years ago. Her bright red hair is particularly the best feature of her that always bounce like a basketball. That shows the beauty of my mate apart from the glistening pair of eyes. She naturally is beautiful and I blindly love her as no other man could.

" What happened to you? Are you hurt? Where were you till morning? How did you come to the office? " She raised so many questions in just a few minutes.

I hugged her suddenly which made her quiet. She wrapped her hands around my neck and allowed me to rest my head on her shoulder.

She patted my shoulder slightly when I pulled myself away from her.

" What are you doing here, Ms Reena Peterson? " I tried to ask, sounding cold.

" I came here to meet my mate, sir and I think for which reason I came here has been done successfully. So catch you later! " With that said, she left my office.

I sighed loudly and left the office and hopped in my car. There she was, sitting like a child on the front seat with her hands grabbing the steering.

" Hi, Mr Dark. C'mon! I need to meet my companion. C'mon! "

Companion!? Aish, kiddo! I'll teach you a lesson today.

While mumbling to my sister Natasha, I hopped on the car and gave the keys to Reena. She was really good at driving.

After twenty minutes of driving, we noticed Natasha was sitting outside of the house while hearing something with her headphones.

I hopped out of the car and rushed to her. She smiled a little, noticing me.

Natasha's POV

I just came home from my university. I sat on the bench humming to the melody song smiling at the blue sky. Soon I overheard a car's tire crashing sound and my brother's voice.

" Why didn't you enter, even though you knew where the keys were? " he asked while opening the door for me to enter behind him. Before I could answer, someone hugged me from behind which caused me to panic a little but it was my friend and companion Reena.

" Reena, you just scared me, idiot! " I hit her slightly.

" Nah. I'm your future sister-in-law, You need to obey me, Ms Natasha Dark! " she said in a fake stern tone.

I bowed and saluted her playfully and we both ended up bursting into laughter. Daniel who entered the house let out a great sigh and screamed our names to get in.

" C'mon! Your brother is really mad at me right now," she whispered, dragging me in.

" Go and freshen up both of you. I'll prepare coffee! " Daniel's voice echoed from the kitchen.