13 : Luna

Author's POV

" Wait a minute, Tenison. What was he doing here in a completely strange outfit? " Suddenly Luna asked, looking at Erik with a googly specs and black hoodie and in an oversized dress as his black backpack was also hung right at his back.

" Yeah I just came to tell you about that, Luna. Rayon was disguised as a college student these two months and even we didn't know that he was the one who you ordered to kidnap! " Tenison looked at Luna who was totally shocked looking at Erik.

" You mean the one kid who came as a Kim I mean as his real name Kim Erik Taison was actually him! " he asked in disbelief.

" Yup! I couldn't believe that , Luna. I just came to know that before the murder. " Tenison explained.

" Oh !! Ok then go ahead, son. "

" Then, we found Daniel by following Erik who was also Rayon that we didn't know lately. Then I came to know that Rayon also had a Mate-" he was interrupted by Erik who growled in their mind link.

' What do you mean by also? Is there anything wrong for me to have a mate like everyone has ?'

Tenison blinked at Erik's question and just shook his head. He doesn't want to disrespect his Luna now.

" Mate. Yeah yeah our little Na-" before Luna could finish anything Tenison interrupted again.

" Let me complete, Luna. Erik found his mate 6 months ago during his mission of killing Alpha Jack. On that spot Natasha was also there and she was the one who witnessed the murder and after like some weeks Rayon admitted that Natasha was his real mate who was Daniel's sister. " now he was interrupted by Daniel.

' It means he was the one I have been searching around, isn't he ? '

Daniel mind linked Tenison and Tenison agreed with a light nod.

" Then one day Natasha was attacked by Rogue wolves and Rayon rescued her from them . Jackson informed me that he missed Rayon in the forest and then you came. I safely escorted Natasha to her home and rushed back to the forest when Rayon left. He actually went to Natasha's home as Erik. Both Daniel and Rayon had a clash until Natasha woke up again in the commotion. Then Daniel mind linked us about Rayon returning back home. "

" Then the next day I found that Daniel was trying to keep her away from Rayon to keep her safe . But he didn't do anything to yank Erik from Natasha therefore this morning Milton threatened Erik and bullied him. To go with the act, Erik continued pleading . Before I could get there I saw our Natasha punching Milton directly without fear where Erik stood simply shocked. Milton was pissed at both of them and warned Natasha that he'll make her pay for her doing . Natasha shrugged it off and asked me a day off to get Erik treated. I looked at Erik and tried to read his mind but he was somewhat dumbfounded and avoided eye contact. I followed them after some minutes and heard them talking about alphas and True bloods. I found Erik stuttering in nervousness. So I decided that he was some stalker who's trying to get hold of Natasha as a normal human where I already found that he wasn't a human. "

At his last statement Erik glared at his Hyung for addressing him as a stalker.

" I tried to snatch something out from him when I found that his eyes glowed in a golden and crimson layer. "

On hearing this the Luna almost went to an extreme to get a heart attack right at that moment. He gasped and obviously shook his head not willing to believe what he said but Tenison nodded in order to convey the truth.

" And seeing that crimson layer I came to know that the nerd student who we supposed to be an informer or even like an enemy was my own brother Kim Ray Taison. "