32 : Back home?

Jison's POV

I rushed into the house and found Ji and Noona lying down. Noona's skin was dull, slowly getting darker. Ji whipped towards me with a whimper of pain. Her tears streamed down to her chin soaking her tunic's collar. 

" Reena, Reena. I told you, right? See he's here. We'll be home soon and Father will heal you. You'll have no pain further. " She cried slightly, tapping Noona's chin. 

I have to take them to our castle before the sun falls. Dawn would only be the slightest way of survival. If we failed to survive this evening Yongchul would become more powerful by Noona's power and mine too. 

I wouldn't let him haunt my abilities, then it would be a disaster to the world. I must secure and hide Noona's power until she recognises it.

When I tried to step forward, a loud growl chopped the calm surrounding and I noticed a furious Aiden who paraded inside in a rage. 

He's now out of rage, his alpha nature would only notice his mate who's in pain. Others wouldn't come to his notice. 

" Ji! " I yelled and ran towards Ji where she lifted her fearful gaze towards me. I launched myself on her and spun her to my side away from Noona. 

Aiden jumped before Noona and growled at me, unable to recognise who I was in his furious state. 

I shushed Ji and hugged her tightly burying her small delicate frame into my chest. Her hazel eyes were eying Aiden with a slight fear and relaxation. Aiden let out a low growl from his chest and stomped his feet on the floor, making the ground shake exactly warning us to stay away. It wouldn't be surprising if he might've lunged on Ji if I hadn't pulled her away from his mate. 

Noona crawled towards Aiden and let her palm grasp his nape for a grip to get up. Aiden's gaze immediately melted and drifted towards her. 

Through this time of period, I dragged Ji with me to the first floor. She was still shivering seeing the shadow rays after so many years. 

We made sure she stayed away from the darkness as she was affected by it so much that it would make her go limp any minute. 

" Ji, hey Ji, look at me. You're safe and no one is in danger. " I tried to reassure her. I cupped her tears stained cheeks softly lifting it up. 

" What–what about her? Reena?"  She sobbed trying to stop her cries from sinking her teeth into her lower lip. 

" Sh! She'll be fine, she'll be fine. Her lovely mate is here by her side now and Noona will be alright by any second like magic. Just close your eyes and count for ten. She'll be alright sleeping in Daniel hyung's arms. " 

I shushed her while slowly wrapping my hands around her. She sniffled a little and nodded. After 10 seconds she opened her eyes and looked at me eagerly, I nodded and showed the ground floor where Daniel engulfed Reena Noona around his arms looking all relieved. 

Ji's eyes lightened and her lips tugged up into a pleasant smile.

_I would do anything to see that smile._ I thought. 

" Okay, we should take some stuff for Natasha, Daniel Hyung and Noona. Hurry up, pack for Natasha and I'll do Hyung's stuff. " she nodded and gave a last glance to Daniel before turning towards Natasha's room. 

I sighed loudly, averting my gaze towards the side of the hallway where Reena Noona was snuggled to Aiden's fur. 

It was just an illusion where Ji saw Daniel with his mate, but right now Aiden was whimpering in pain. I couldn't do anything, but give Ji false hope, that everything was alright for the time being.