43: Internal battle

Author's POV

After plenty of crying, Natasha fell asleep exhausted. Daniel was beyond rage as he had been waiting to snap at Erik. But he tried his best to not snap at his crying sister. He lifted her up and laid her on the bed gently.

Daniel's eyes swelled with tears. He just didn't want his sister to endure this pain, after all he denied everything and ran away only to secure her from this misery. But whatever he did, destiny happened as it was told.

He heard someone shouting from downstairs. His nose immediately sniffed the scent which he wanted for a while. 

Reena who was on the other edge of the bed perked her head up as she sensed her mate's rage. 

" Please, Dark, your sister up here is in a deep slumber. Just keep that in mind and as you know everything that's going on, Please give him a chance to talk. " Reena pleased lowly, not disturbing Natasha. 

" Just pray to the mother moon that your mate shouldn't end up behind bars of the dungeon because of a murder. " his emerald eyes shone bright as he sounded so cold. Reena's eyes widened at realisation, she wanted to lock him down to stop the commotion whatever that was going to happen. But her mate was faster than her as Daniel dashed out from the room at lightning speed.

In the main hall the Kim brothers along with Ji stood stiffened around Alpha Wonhae and Luna Jwan who had his hands on his son Erik's collar as if he was ready to behead his son right there. Erik stood still not bothering to look at anyone, glueing his gaze to the ground. 

" What the hell happened between you two?! How dare you tell her that you just used her for your needs that she came to an extent of believing you as a selfish?! What happened to your heart?! Do I have to pluck it out to examine what happened? " Jwan was crying out his heart out with fury. 

Alpha Wonhae tried his best, but he couldn't get near his mate as he was nearly fuming like a blaze. Erik didn't dare to say anything which could trigger both of them to an extent. 

" Does she seem like a doll?! Don't you care about her feelings?! How the hell did you dare to tell her that you weren't in LOVE WITH HER?!!! " Jwan screamed at the top of his lungs. Daniel doubted if his sister would accidentally wake up from her slumber. 

But thankfully she didn't. 

" Appa, please. Everything has a reason. '' Erik said slowly trying to keep up with his father. But it was no use before his furious father. 

" How will it be?! Can't you understand, you're hurting that little girl of yours for the sake of nothing?! " 

" Please, Appa, "  Erik just pleaded not to look at him. Jwan forcefully tilted his chin and looked at his grey eyes. Jwan was raged and Erik was frustrated. Both of their grey eyes fought against each other nearly causing others to whimper in discomfort between two dominant powers. 

Alpha Wonhae figured the situation was just lacking from the limit and his ebony orbs now turned to a pitch of black where his other children came behind him to shield themselves from the father and son. 

" Son, Move Away From Your Luna. " Wonhae proclaimed. 

Erik and Jwan both looked at Wonhae with their grey eyes shining which startled Alpha a little. But he managed to catch up with his stride. He doesn't want to use his Alpha voice on his mate nor his son, but right now there's no option. 

" I Said Move Away From Each Other. " WonHae's powerful manly voice ordered both of them.  Jwan immediately bounded, looking hurt. His grey eyes shone immediately in electric blue glancing at his mate. Erik also backed away with his crimson and golden eyes. But he wasn't submitting to Alpha Wonhae the same as Luna Jwan who stood against his mate.