61: Ojo Iwaju

Author's POV

" So, what are you trying to say? " Olivia asked.

" As I've seen your son, it may indicate something that has to do with him. Moreover, he's a hybrid, born to an Alpha Werewolf and a Witch," Serena added. " he might help sometime and if in need you're the only string we could use to catch him. If his mother was a Witch rather than a Vampire, literally a half-truth about his birth broke out as a lie, it could hit on his guts. That is why I made the lie into a reality. "

" Well, fine then. " Olivia breathed closing her eyes as Serena then shook her head, her hands combing her strands.

" Have you contacted Youkai? " Before Olivia could answer with a nod, the door to the throne room was knocked open revealing a couple in their early thirties with a victorious smile glorifying their faces.

Serena's face filled with light when she recognised the couple to be the said ' Youkai ' who are obediently devoted to her from earlier centuries. 

" Daiki! Scarlett! My loyal servers! I awaited your arrival from the dawn! " Serena greeted them with a bright smile to which the Youkai couple bowed respectfully smiling up at her.

" Our Highness, our lovely greetings to you! " The couple said in unison, giving a smile to Olivia as well.

The woman had bright green hair with moulded tanned skin. She absolutely looked stunning matching to her chiselled husband who had his ash grey hair covering his glowing blue eyes that smilingly stayed on His Highness.

" My loyal servers, though I lovingly want to welcome you back home, I also am a helpless and curious woman who's waiting for something from you! "

" We know, My Highness and we're glad to give you the present you've been craving for the past millennium. " Scarlett Youkai tugged up her lips in a grin, while her husband Daiki Youkai ascended the throne, handing a map to the curious woman who immediately snatched it.

" We finally found the destination of Ojo Iwaju. "

" So what you trying to say is...you're going after a myth, that took many lives just like that who went to look after it in complete possession of life! " Jwan, the white-haired man slowly started only to growl at the end accompanied by his husband who didn't look pleased about their son's dumb decisions.

" Whatever, but it's still a myth that could be half-truth which I verified as complete truth. " Erik said for sure, challenging his Appa who got ready to lunge on him with a spatula in hand to beat the sense out of him. But Wonhae was quick enough to catch him off guard.

" Appa, if you know it's absurd going after a myth, then why were you researching about it?! " Erik shot back, folding his hands across his chest, to look serious in their view.

" I was... Fine! I was researching about Ojo Iwaju! But that doesn't mean you can go after it! " Jwan snapped, stomping his feet down on the floor that passed a wave throughout the floor that only mattered to Hyu-Jun who was unfortunately under the said floor, trying to sleep with his ears closed with two pillows pressed to his head due to the three Trueblood's yellings, now flinched, falling down from the couch because of the wave Jwan just sent down.

" I should've lived in the woods. " Hyu-Jun sighed, lying back again.

" Guys, you both can't go after the myth, " Wonhae suddenly stopped watching the two with a look of hesitation whether he should tell them a fact or not, that he then chose to let out saying, " which is actually a true tale. "

" I know! " Both father and son snapped in unison looking back at each other like they just betrayed them in try or die games. Both Jwan and Erik had gone further into details knowing the said myth was a true story and chose to hold it back so that they could convince the other into thinking that it was just a myth and they shouldn't go after it but themselves.