28 : We're a couple

Erik's POV

What will I do now? She's freezing. I have to cool her. But how? I think I should inform Daniel. He'll definitely tear me–

when I was in my train of thoughts, I felt a soft touch over my chin. 

I gently held her hand and now I didn't flinch by her shiver. I looked down at her and that's when I realised what she– no, both of us really needed.

I craved warmth and she's in the same state as I was. I slowly bent towards her and my hot breath fanned her neck warmly making her relax. 

" I know you can't understand what's going on here, Baby, but trust me. I'll never hurt you and you'll get your answers in the morning. I love you, " I whispered it in her ear and caressed her nape gently pulling her up to me, scooping her in my arms. 

She was really cold, she snuggled to my chest and curled herself like a ball. I wanted to protect and keep her all myself in between my arms and hide her on my chest from the world. 

Her nose sniffed my scent, unconsciously slipping a sigh. I sat on my bed and placed her on my lap making her comfortable to lean on me. 

To my surprise, she didn't question anything and laid her head on my chest. 

We hugged each other and felt each other's warmth which was much needed. She soon fell asleep on my chest peacefully. 

(Time fliesssss)

Natasha's POV

There was suddenly a knock in my subconscious mind that eventually made me snap out of the dream world from going for a walk with Erik who had his arm clasped with mine, which would only happen in my dream. 

(Dhi (Me the author) *slowly sipping a tea* "How will she react after opening her eyes?")

I was engulfed by something warmer and felt safe. I had felt this feeling only from him– wait, where am I now??!

I shot up opening my eyes and widened it immediately seeing the sight in front of me. I was hugged by Erik, who had his face just a few inches away from mine and his hot breath was warmly fanning my face. 

I was snuggled to his broad chest safely with his arms which were on my waist. My hands were on his chest gently grabbing his shirt. 

I blinked my eyes to rub my dream out of my eyes wanting it to fade away, but it didn't. He was still there sleeping soundly and peacefully. 

It was like a dream to be in his arms, but no, it was true to be told actually. 

His facial features had a unique term and I didn't know how I had been a friend ever since we met without noticing that he was indeed more handsome than anyone I know.

I think I'm blabbering, but why not? Who would hesitate to brag about their boyfriend– wait what boyfriend?! When did he become one? It's fine after all I'm just in love with him. He also said that he loved me!! Didn't he?!

I suddenly shut my eyes to pretend I was sleeping, when I felt his hands slowly move. But he pulled me even closer and hugged me again.

" Morning, baby. " I heard his morning raspy voice which was deeper than his usual voice and– BABY! IS HE IN A DREAM OR HE'S TALKING WITH SOMEONE RATHER THAN ME??

I lifted my head towards him and opened my eyes when I felt a soft kiss on my forehead. His grey eyes looked fondly at me as he had a little smile at the corner of his lip. The sun rays emerged from the window and made him shine even more. 

" I said good morning," he whispered slowly, leaning over my ear, making me shiver. 

" Mornin’ " I mumbled, which was barely audible to myself. He let out a soft chuckle and caressed my hair gently, but soon I felt something odd and instantly raised my eyes to look at him frozen seeing me there.