6 : My Friend

Author's POV

Natasha reached her college and wandered her eyes to catch his sight and soon Natasha's eyes caught him far away from her. Erik. Erik was writing something in a notebook sitting near a plum tree.

" Erik! " Natasha shouted his name and he immediately looked at her with shock. But Natasha just waved her hand and ran to him.

" Hey, Erik! "

" Hey, Natcha- " he suddenly stopped and looked at her with widened eyes.

" I-I m-me-an Natasha, I- am sorry! " he looked down but Natasha chuckled at him.

" Why are you so scared of me, Mr. Kim Erik Taison? Am I looking like a pissed off girl who's going to rip your head off for calling me with a cute nickname?! " she asked like a cop and smiled.

" By the way, that was nice. Call me like that. "

Natasha's POV

Erik blinked twice and nodded . We heard the bell ring at the last minute for arrival. Some students began to run in full speed for the class. I picked Erik's hand and rushed to our class.

At the last bell we reached our class and breathed heavily. Erik looked at me full of panic.

" What happened, Natcha?!! '' aww I really love that name.

" Ahm, that's the last bell Erik. We should be in the class at the right time. If we didn't, then we would get punished by the lecturer. "  He nodded with an 'ooh' sound.

We headed to our last bench and took our seats. I sighed and got ready to bear anything today. As the whole class would look at us like aliens as always.

But to my surprise, The whole class was just doing their own work, not even bothered by us like every time they did.

Erik was doing something in his notebook. Soon our professor entered the class. He was young and maybe 26 or 28 years old with bright blue hair. Every girl likes to drool at him, even werewolves. He is also a werewolf from a pack which I didn't know about until now. Maybe he's also a beta or might be an Alpha too. He was built and strong. Oh I forgot to tell his name. He is Mr. Fransis Tenison

He cleared his throat and the whole class became silent. He smiled at everyone and at last his eyes landed on Erik who was looking at our professor with an expression which I couldn't examine.

" Very good morning, students! I would like to inform you about our transfered student Erik Taison. Please come front, Erik Taison. " he insisted with a genuine smile. Erik stood up from his seat and looked at me.

Mr Fransis called him again and now he went down.

" Introduce yourself, Erik Taison. " Mr fransis insisted again but all of a sudden Erik's soft velvety voice boomed through the class with an unknown aura which made most of the students get agitated because of something. I do want to know what that was, but I was concentrating on something else which took my heart beats to a wild rhythm. That was none other than Erik's deep velvety voice.

" I'm Kim. Kim Erik Taison, "

Mr Fransis gulped a second which was not known for anyone except me who is eyeing them like a hawk.

" Yeah, Kim Erik. Introduce yourself. " Now he said in a low voice with some disappointment. Maybe?

Erik looked at the class and tried to smile a little while the remaining students were looking at him with disgusted looks knowing the fact that he was a human.

" Hi everyone, I'm Kim Erik Taison from Korea. " He said politely and bowed, but the whole class just avoided him which changed his smile to a frown.