33: Combodia's alive?

Author's POV

Luna Jwan made his way towards the infirmary and found his two older kids scolding each other. 

" Silent, sons. Reena's sleeping!" Luna Jwan snapped, making them stop. Unlike Tenison who had his chest wrapped in a bundle of sponge, Jackson just had a bandaid to his arm with a sprinkle of blood. 

Luna Jwan approached them with a serious face examining their temperature, due to them being near the cold shadow powers. Just being around the shadow powers can affect them a lot. 

Thankfully it was normal and Jackson's wound has healed quickly. 

" Are you okay? " Luna found himself asking Jackson who gladly nodded with a small smile..

" So, where's Erik?" Luna Jwan took some medicine for Jackson from the nearby cabinet.  

" We don't know, Father, " Tenison said, wandering his eyes around the infirmary. 

" What do you mean, You don't know?! " Luna Jwan snapped with a slight glare. 

" Father, calm down. We don't know his whereabouts but we can assure you that he's with his mate. " Jackson tried to calm him down.

" She's with him? I remember you telling me that she was at University before you got yourself to the field?" 

" We thought too, because she wasn't in Daniel's home this morning. But despite that she was with Rayon in his apartment. When I went to his apartment to reach him, I found Natasha staring at me and Daniel dashed in looking for me. Thus when she found everything as the shadow power which was surrounding the apartment triggered Rayon's inner beast and– and made his eyes flash in the demonic ray. " Tenison explained everything that had happened there. 

Luna Jwan was quite taken aback after hearing his son's rising up shadow powers. 

" It means when his demeanour changed the other day, was to warn us that his powers were rising up?" Luna Jwan inquired trying to remember the incident which happened roughly three weeks back ago. 

" We think so, Father." Jackson said. 

_Damon's rising up? Why didn't he tell me anything about this?_ Luna Jwan thought to himself. 

" Wait, does Natasha know everything about her mate now?! " he asked while his eyes widened in fear. 

" Nope, not everything but she knows something which is just enough for her to be mad at us– I mean mad at him. " Tenison expressed keeping his gaze away. 

" We must find a way to calm her. But before that, I have to talk about something with you guys." 

Both of the twins looked at each other before turning their attention to Luna Jwan again. 

" How's Yongchul now? " 

Tenison let out a brief sigh, closing his eyes to lean on the soft pillow trying to give his racing mind a little rest. 

" He's more powerful than before, Father– "

" He isn't powerful, son. You guys became weak. " Luna Jwan acknowledged, sounding disappointed. Jackson instantly refused, shaking his head to the sides. 

" We can't do anything to strengthen our powers– " 

" Unless you found your destined mate! " Luna Jwan cut Jackson off his statement with a glare. 

" We are still in search though," Tenison visibly seemed uninterested in this topic.

" And you guys are searching for 4000 years, right? " They both gulped and found their way down.