5. Her Dream

The room was filled with a unique scent and it was more stronger on the man who was before her. Her heart couldn't stop melting to that scent. His piercing eyes glowed in a bright golden colour, His eye balls had a coating of red layer.

She slowly stepped back as his legs moved towards her. A strong arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her forward. She slammed into his chest and clenched his shirt's hem.

Her nostrils filled with his mere scent again. He snuggled his head in her neck and his grip got tightened around her waist.

He likes the way she snuggled into him. But her heart was chanting something and she could hear it too. She doesn't want to trust him.

_I know. He just needs me for his needs. For fate's sake he wills to live with me. I'm an unlucky fellow. I lost my love. He'll throw me out after his particular needs. He doesn't have any feelings for me. He used me. Through my whole life I'm going live with the betrayed feel _

Her thoughts vanished when she felt his soft lips on her neck. His hands caressed her cheeks and now he looked straight at her glossy eyes.

" Saranghae " His deep cold voice sent chills over her Spine and her confused gaze landed on him.

" sara- what?? ''Her voice was so soft and It was like even if she ever speaks loud that frequency could break other glasses which will make her shiver.

He softly chuckled and said again.

" Saranghae "

But she still can't understand what he meant. Before she could ask him again,

" I can't control myself around you, Little bun. Need to mark you soon. May I?? " His deep voice cut her off. His hot breath hit her neck as well. She wrapped her hands around his neck as she agreed .

He leaned and pushed her on the wall. His soft lips brushed her neck, she closed her eyes and felt his soft kisses on her neck while drifting into a magical Island which just contained those two and all of a sudden she hissed in pain and tilted her head when his fangs pierced inside her neck.

Natasha jolted up from her bed while screaming loud and heavily breathing . She touched her neck and noticed her surroundings. She was in her room and it's still all dark outside, May be midnight.

Natasha was still breathing heavily as she felt that dream was not just a dream as it almost appeared real. But she couldn't figure any mark on her neck.

Daniel burst into her room and rushed towards her hearing her loud scream before waking up. Natasha hugged Daniel suddenly and made him feel strange.

" Princess, Are you alright? Is there anything wrong ?? Would you please tell me about that?? " he slowly asked and caressed her hair.

Natasha nodded in response but she didn't utter a single word. Each and every second made Daniel tremble and at last Natasha opened her mouth.

" I had a dream. " Her voice was very low which was not familiar to Daniel.

" Dream... May I know about that, sweetie?? " he asked hesitantly and Natasha shook her head