45: What is he?

Natasha's POV

" Don't You Dare, Ms Park!! " Erik growled deep, resulting in everyone backing away. Hinin's eyes flashed back in brown with utter fear. Erik was between us shielding me from her.

Why the hell is he hiding her from my view? He doesn't care if I'm alive or not, so why is he trying to stop her? Oh, he wants me to be alive till the day he tells me, right?

My eyes filled with hatred. Hinin stuttered, taking slow steps towards Erik. She tried to touch him.

I did tell her. But she's doing the same thing again.

I smacked her hand pushing Erik to the side. Erik rolled his eyes at me.

" Hey, Human, do you want to die in my hands? I'm doing my best to calm my nerves. Don't interfere between us then you'll end up in your grave. " she threatened.

" That's it, Ms Park, you're getting out of your limit! " Alpha Wonhae's raged voice echoed there causing her to perk her head towards him.

But before she could answer anything, Erik had managed to crash her on a nearby wall by grabbing her neck. I was wondering why he did that, but then the next moment, I realised that he attacked a woman which was considered to be a sin around his dictionary.

Hinin was a coughing fit on the floor, Erik had backed away from her. I noticed his golden and crimson layered eyes. It was shining like a diamond and rubies.

" DON'T YOU DARE VOICE TOWARDS HER, PARK HININ. THEN IT'LL LEAD TO YOUR GRAVE GETTING DIGGED UP BY ME! " Erik's ferocious growl ripped our eardrums, I closed my ears and found Hinin whimpering in pain from the aura which Erik was erupting now.

All of them in the castle Expect Alpha, Luna had their heads hung low in submission. Even my brother was with them, but his hands were clenched in a fist. Same goes to Hyu-Jun and Jison.

The three of them had their heads hung low, but they were not fully submitting to him.

What's Erik's rank? Is he a true blood? First of all, which kind is he? He didn't tell me if he's a werewolf or a vampire. Now I'm wondering if he could be from any other three kinds.

He mustn't be Human, because from my knowledge, an average human couldn't control a bunch of werewolves with the tip of his hands.

He could be a wizard? But I couldn't even imagine him with a creepy look along with a big black cloak and also maybe with a big lean wand. He's... Really... Not capable of that kind.

Then the only remaining kind is Dragon. Does my... no he's not mine. Could Erik be one of a dragon kind? He might be. According to my studies these days, I found that werewolves and Vampires are the ones who have the royal blood to rule everyone. As because the other Royals committed a treason a long time ago. Maybe dragons could still have that Royal blood of them in them?

But I haven't heard of any dragon that could control werewolves.

_You also haven't heard of mate things before a couple of weeks, Natasha._ I thought, telling myself.

That's right.

" Why-why do you react this much? Please, I'm so-sorry! " Hinin stammered, whimpering, curling herself into a ball. I grasped Erik's hand and pulled him back from her.

" Stop behaving out of your nature! " I nearly scowled causing him to give me look.

" Hey, I'm trying to go soft on you. Don't get on my nerves by getting near him. I'm the one should be there holding his hands! " Hinin stood immediately after getting out of Erik's gaze.