31 : Realm of Shadow

( A long chapter ahead. 2500+ words. Enjoy! )

------

Erik's POV

I turned towards Natasha to look at her moving backwards slowly stepping away from us. I tried to step towards her, but she yelled at me in pure anger and distrust.

" DON'T! Don't come near me!! " She yelled furiously, making my heart ache. 

" Please, baby, listen– "

" Don't try to lie to me. You were the one who's haunting me right? Even a few weeks ago, the thing I had as a dream was also about you telling me that you were betraying me. Tell me Erik, you were the one who was trying to haunt me from the first place right?" She was trembling, her lips wobbling, unable to hold back her loud cries. 

" Please Natcha, don't take me wrong– I was... I was the one but– " she didn't let me finish my sentence as I was cut off by her loud scream. 

She was yanked by someone from behind and thus when I lost my control and my demon self took off. My eyes visibly changed to the demonic outline as my bangs fell in front of my eyes, slightly hiding it from the others, making my face even more darker. 

The shadow power of mine rediated itself making everyone gasp, My Hyung and Daniel shared their stares almost instantly. 

Daniel came out of his emotional state, his face darkened and fists clenched. Tenison Hyung stood straight and looked at Natasha. 

Natasha's eyes were solely placed on my frame, as I became intimidating and sinister in each second. My eyes were located on the person who stood behind her holding her by her neck. 

I let my backpack slide from my shoulder and gripped on the railing near me, literally breaking it's one limb, by how hard I gripped on it. 

Natasha's eyes widened at my action and when I tried to take my steps forward, within seconds I was trapped by something from behind which pulled me backwards like a pile of tubes sucking a sharp breath. 

I saw Tenison Hyung and Daniel taking their charge on behalf of me before HIM. The one I was searching for my entire lifetime since when she died in my hands. 

He, the king of the Southern Territory which was once Damon's native kingdom. He's Park Yongchul. The one and only heir of the demon whom I'm cursed to be the slave of. 

I growled at the top of my lungs at him, each and every vein of my body popped up in pure rage. Whatever I tried, something from behind kept pulling me into a realm that has no place in the real world. 

I wiggled around an invisible grip of a string of power and tried to free myself. " Let me go!! I have to save my mate! " I growled furiously, earning nothing in return. 

Author's POV

He's Park Yongchul. Tall and muscular with a dark beard and squinted ice blue eyes which had a yellow coating over it. 

 " Nice to meet you, It was way longer than 3000 years, when I last saw you, Alpha. " his malicious voice chimed making Natasha shiver. 

" Take your filthy hands away from my sister! " Daniel gritted, clenching his fist. " Ah-ah-aa, I'm ain't here to just back away, Alpha, I came to take your sister in my custody and speaking of your sister, she hasn't changed after all these years in heaven alone. She's still afraid of me to even stand straight. " he laughed, making Natasha shiver again. 

Even though deep inside she felt that he was talking about her, half of his statements were still a confusing riddle to her. 

" I. Said. Take. Your. Filthy hands. Away. From. My. Sister." Daniel grunted again.