24 : He's back

N(A very big chapter ahead which may be contains more than 3,500 words. )

+-----+

Erik's POV

" I love you, " she confessed, finally I let out a shaky breath which I have been holding in. She looked a little surprised to see my eyes which had the same tears as her.

The three words that I craved to hear for more than centuries barely came out of her in an unexpected situation. But it's the same words I wanted, she wasn't hating me, but she's in love with me. My mate is in love with me. A tear rolled down my chin and I let out a happy chuckle after uncountable centuries.

When I tried to tell her that I was in love too, I got bumped on by someone. Actually, someone bumped into me.

Natasha immediately clasped my hand and helped me to balance on my feet. There stood a muscular young man with visible yellow eyes looking nervous with some documents in his arms dressed like an employee. He clearly looked like a rogue wolf. He looked at Natasha and mind battled something within him from doing something.

But when his sight just got on my mate, I couldn't help but automatically move in front of her to block his view.

He gave me an irritated look and yanked my hoodie in frustration. I left the bag which had the medicines in.

Natasha looked confused and pulled my hoodie back towards her. I intensely glared at him, not aware of her stare on me.

" Can you leave? I have something to talk about with her. " he said stiffly staring at my glasses.

" First of all take your hands from him and you have nothing to talk about with me. Leave, " Natasha demanded rigidly, where he obeyed her within a minute. He was unknowingly bounding with what she said. It's because of the power she's radiating due to her anger.

He took a step forward towards her and grabbed her hair suddenly which made me flinch. I didn't even wait for a second, he flew back in the air and landed on the ground with a thud.

Author's POV

Natasha looked startled as her eyes were glued on Erik, who stood before her with a grim and strongest aura surrounding him. The man came again towards them only to be beaten by Erik with a great force.

" Erik!! What are you doing ?! " Natasha yelled in alarm when he wasn't in a trance to listen to her.

Erik walked to him and lifted him up while holding his neck with a rage and energy which she didn't realise he had.

Erik's hold tightened around his neck making the man choke on his own breath.

" Who sent you? " Erik's deep voice sent down a shiver upon his spine, making the man's state even worse.

Erik's power radiated in his eyes and intensely his crimson layered eyes glowed up with so much of rage.

" H-her Hi-highness- " he stuttered in the fear of life, by seeing the crimson layered golden eyes, considering that was the only thing that resembles the ' Dark eyed Devil ' who abruptly gives death in the first meeting as if giving greetings.

When Natasha was busy looking shocked and confused at his direction, someone from behind grabbed her neck in one arm and lifted her up in the air.

Erik shot a glance back and snarled without thinking about Natasha. His deadliest snarl made her shiver in one go, and to the man who grabbed her neck.

He was 5 feet taller and muscular, he had a big broad black tatoo on his arm which symbolised a snake which surrounds a closed eye. He's one of the unforgettable enemies who Erik has earned in his life. The one who made a huge pain in his heart. One who was reasoned when his life was brought down from dawn. One who betrayed him to death. One who killed his life, his one and only love.