8 : Vampire?

Author's POV

It was dark all over the field and what Natasha recognised in the pitch dark was only the glowing purple sky.

" What! Purple sky?! "

Suddenly she snapped out of the sky and looked at a figure in the dark. She could hear a deep and shallow breath from the direction of that figure slowly moving around like in the shadow. It's somewhat equal to her height. She smelled the same arousing scent that had been haunting her in her sleep.

Natasha gulped a little and moved forward to take a fine look but to come back at the same speed. She saw the same golden and crimson layered eyes again.

But this time it has some differences. The golden eyeball had a very tiny dark blue pigment in the centre. The same eyes had three different colours which made the vision of viewers awestruck right at the moment.

Soon the purple sky shined brighter and she stumbled looking at the figure walking out of the shadow like an elegant statue.

It was a wolf. The rarest wolf threat which she has never seen in her life. His Dark blueish fur looked soft like cotton and fabric. It was not only blue but some colours were also mingled with it. His legs were engulfed by the rich tone of the brightest chocolate brown fur.

The wolf looked ethereal. She couldn't take her eyes out of it. It didn't even move a bit, just stood looking at her eyes. She was not scared but something had caged her already. She lost herself in those magnetic peaceful eyes.

' Hear me, ' the wolf howled, moving its head like a snake. She was confused as to why she could understand what a wolf was talking about.

' Because we're one. ' The wolf answered again. The wolf was talking with her.

' Come to me. Follow me to my world. I need you there. '

Natasha was telling the wolf that she wasn't interested and chose to walk away. But the wolf was quick to move around at a speed that no other vampire could beat.

She stumbled back when someone in dark clothes appeared right in front of her beside the wolf who suddenly let out a low growl.

' Hey beautiful, need some help? '

' I need to get out of here. ' The girl mumbled to herself.

' Before I thought your friend needed help here. '

' Friend? Who? ' Natasha asked, giving her attention to the guy who looked pleased.

' Erik. Kim Erik Taison. He needs your help. The pretty boy couldn't stop himself from asking out for help. He's keeping me at stake. Ask him to go home. Tell him to go home. To his home. '

The wolf growled interrupting both the humans, letting out a wave of blue flames raging around like sparks. His peaceful eyes had drained off by rage and now it was changed to a totally different colour. The guy disappeared again with a mocking laugh followed by a scream far away.

Natasha clutched her head in irritation. The wolf's eyes were fully in a dark blueish colour where it had a green and silver-coated layer. She gasped at the sight of the aggressive wolf and soon woke up out of her dream.

Natasha's POV

I opened my eyelids which felt heavy. Everything seems dark around me. I don't know why I am haunted by those dreams which have that weird scent and those golden eyes.

Now it seems like a wolf and that was so realistic. Also, the eyes had a dot-like blue on the centre of his eyes. I'm sure that wolf was a male. I think the one who comes often in my dream is connected to this wolf or it could be his wolf? And who was the new guy? Is there a portal or something that whoever wants can just barge inside my dream like nothing?