30 : She Knows

Erik knew that now Natasha's stare was placed on Erik's figure which seemed as soundly sleeping.

He focused on her shallow breathing and eventually found the nervousness and fear in her breathing fade out. Her heartbeats came to a line and she laid again snuggling closer to Erik, opening her eyes time by time checking for something.

But soon after when her nostrils were invaded by his calm scent, she effortlessly relaxed and drifted off to sleep causing Erik to open his eyes again.

Erik shuffled on his feet and marched out of the room hearing his watch scream.

He took his phone and slid to the missed contact and kept the receiver over his ear.

A crusty voice spoke from the next side earning Erik's posture with a hint of relief.

Erik " What's today? "

Other side " It's a headquarters order to build a meeting with the east territory's Alpha, Greek. "

Erik " What's so important here that I'm going to do this? "

Erik's deep voice sounded annoyed.

Other side " Obviously to ground him tonight to death. "

Erik " Threatening?? "

Other side " Not actually, directly murder. "

Erik " Oh okay, but what for?? "

Other side " He's getting on our nerves again and again, in this state Alpha wants him to be dead as soon as possible. "

Erik " Okay, I'll be on it then, later. "

Other side " R-Rayon?

Erik " Yes? "

Other side " Stay safe. "

The beep rang on his ear and Erik glanced at his phone with an expressionless face. His lip drew a thin line of a smile.

Erik entered inside the other bedroom and marched towards a shelf turning it upside down effortlessly shuffling it in his fingertips.

The big broad shelf moved aside only to give a sight of a metal door in between the wall. He slid his hand over the door and entered inside without making a noise.

He marched inside at a fast pace going in a dark pathway not stumbling nor backing away.

After a few steps along the pathway, he reached a huge room containing a set of black outfits with some devices, dangerous weapons and accessories.

Erik stepped into a wardrobe and came back wearing a black jacket over a grey T-shirt with black ripped Jeans.

He walked towards plenty of drawers opening a certain one, getting out a black digital watch while wearing his fingerless gloves.

His hands wandered over the drawer and reached a black face mask. He picked some shining knives, shoving them in his holster around his arms and legs.

He had a long holster over his chest containing some antique collection of powerful hand weapons which would have barely been used by him.

He left the apartment quietly hopping on his motorcycle, flying away like a storm.

After 15 minutes of driving, he left his motorcycle in front of a cottage.

His piercing gaze gored the huge gate of the cottage making it fly open automatically. He ran inside at a lightning speed like a rush of wind.