38: Thunderwelt

Author's POV

All of them reached the top of the mountain where the Thunderwelt castle was located. Natasha was amazed by the lively look around the castle. 

Her eyes gazed around the fascinating garden and the beautiful castle. Reena was also noticing her surroundings. Whatever looked dead and lifeless in the morning was now lively. 

The breeze around them was also cool and warm, being pleasant to breath. 

Telling Natasha wasn't surprised by the castle would be a lie, as her mouth was set ajar at the very first step they took inside the compound before the fountain. Alpha Wonhae was standing by the doorway with an unpleasant face, he was looking at his sons and mate. 

Jwan, who was arguing with Ji to choose the correct winner of their race, shot his glance towards his calm mate after sniffing his scent in his surroundings. 

Jwan gave an innocent look to his mate with a pleading pout. Wonhae just gave him a sigh and a head shake, not able to give a silent treatment to his mate as he couldn't hold back by seeing his mate's beautiful eyes. 

" Come in all of you and welcome, Natasha! " Alpha Wonhae's calm gaze reached Natasha and she bobbed, not looking at his pure black eyes. 

It was a little scary and so calm which made their surroundings awkward. 

" What's wrong, Reena? What happened to your neck? " his gaze immediately softened after witnessing Reena's wound. 

" Nothing, Alpha. It's just a rogue attack. " she said, the soft pace on Wonhae's eyes vanished or most likely casted upon by a angry one. 

" What happened? " his gaze was located on Erik, but Erik seemed to be in a daze of thoughts that he stood there like a statue that has gotten the ability to breath and blink. 

" Nothing to worry about. It was just an attack by a new set of rouges. They're all dead by now. But one almost escaped. " Ji referred to the wolf which Jwan threatened. 

" Enough Wonhae-ah, how could you let our children stand on the doorway? Let them in. Move! " Jwan took his first step and dragged his mate, where Alpha Wonhae let his mate do whatever he wanted to do. 

Everyone followed them back. The five alphas went inside a path without bothering to inform anyone. Jwan made the girls take their seats when Alpha Wonhae dragged him out somewhere. 

Soon Tenison and Jackson came to the living room while stretching their arms. Daniel and Hyu-Jun followed them while whispering within themselves. 

Jison hurriedly appeared, joining them behind. Erik peeked at his brothers and friend, turning his gaze to his fathers who came after a serious discussion. 

" Okay, now let's start our introduction process again. Bunny, listen carefully, " Reena said, suddenly jumping up from her seat as if she wasn't whining about her wound a minute ago saying that it was stinking. Ji and Natasha also stood from their seats and looked at everyone as if they were going to introduce themselves in a cult.  

Daniel rushed to Reena and hugged her protectively before growling at everyone who dared to lay their eyes on his mate, when he wasn't there.  

" Dark, I'm fine! " Reena whined. " I know, " he snapped and kept quiet. 

Natasha's POV

" Okay let's pretend like they aren't here. Anyway, let's start. Nat, I'm Ji which is short for Kim Ji. I'm a vampire. I'm just 4354 years old but I'm not sure about my birthday. I've been here after my first 16th birthday as thus when I turned into a vampire. I'd no other memory of my past. Rayon Oppa found me in the southern territory. Then he took me here. From then on they've been treating me as their family and I'm one of them. I came as a little girl to you when you were at kindergarten, so that I can befriend you. But your stubborn brother came to know of my arrival and transferred you to a new kindergarten school. " she finished with a scoff where Daniel didn't budge to disagree with her as if it was the truth that made him shift me into a new school.