7 : Golden eyes with Crimson Layer

Author's POV

Rayon's eyes were glowing in golden colour with a crimson red layer  around the pupil.

Before recognizing him Natasha got unconscious and fell down in his embrace.

Rayon eyed all around and growled at the rogue wolves. ( wolves which don't have a pack / aren't a member of a pack to live are known as rogue wolves)The rogue wolves stepped back a little and sneered slowly not knowing whom they're facing. Though they were shook by just his growl his pupils caused them to gulp in fear. Someone in between them mumbled ever so slowly. 

"The Dark eyed Devil," 

" Who are you?! " Rayon growled.

The wolves were startled by Rayon who looked really furious. They ran back to the woods in order to survive from the ' Dark eyed Devil '

Soon Tenison rushed there and gasped at the sight of Rayon's reddened eyes. He hesitated a little but soon Rayon turned towards him and handed Natasha.

" Make sure to drop her in her home. Rather than me no one should get near her. " he gritted his teeth. 

"Arasso (got it), Rayon ! Try to be calm. I'll inform Jackson to pick you up. Don't go anywhere, Rayon! Please be here! " Tension pleaded knowing very well about his own brother. Rayon nodded. 

" I'll try. " 

Tension looked sad but nevertheless left the place with Natasha hurrying to her home. Rayon remained there for a few minutes trying hard to be calm. But his heart raced faster and faster than a racer car's engine could. He then rushed to the woods and ran at a lightning speed in the blink of an eye. With in a few minutes Jackson rushed there breathlessly yelling his name, but Rayon wasn't there to hear him.

Rayon's unbearable growl echoed from the forest and made Jackson shiver. He mind linked someone and informed the situation about Rayon running after him.

' Father! I need you here right at the moment! Rayon's out of control! ' Jackson hurried after his little brother when he was soon met with a young man who looked a lot like Rayon with bright white hair.

He had bright grey eyes with cherry plumb lips. He was taller than Jackson and looked more mature.

" I'll go after him. " He said before disappearing out of sight leaving Jackson behind.

Natasha's POV

Something covered my vision with a black blank space. Oh! they were my eyelids.

I tried to open it and I saw my brother who was arguing with someone. NO NOT SOMEONE That's ERIK! How did he come to my home ? Oh no, I think it's getting like a clash.

" Erik! " I yelled and they both looked at me startled. Erik's grey eyes shined when he blinked at me.

Daniel rushed towards me and I hugged him instantly, throwing myself into his arms. He was nervous and frightened. I could surely tell that by his racing heartbeat. 

" Relax, Dan. I'm alright. " I patted his back and looked at Erik who was looking at both of us with a strange look.

" I was scared, Natasha. I couldn't imagine a thought of losing you, sweetie. Why weren't you aware of your surroundings?? You were black out for 5 hours! " Dan looked at me with a sad face. 

_ Yaa, what did I do? I can't remember anything._ Natasha thought, chapping her lips to a thin line. 

" I'm sorry, Dan. I can't't remember anything. What had happened to me? Is there anything serious? "