54: A day in Metaneart

Natasha's POV

Hyu-Jun got me on a huge motorcycle and rode me past a river to who knows where. 

I asked him a bunch of questions which he answered with a nod or just a 'hmm', nearly draining my energy. After like a pair of boring but beautiful 20 minutes of seeing various greens and colourful flowered lands, we went past a very big bridge.

Across the bridge was a green but golden grill gate which had a large-sized wooden board that read, ' Welcoming you to Metaneart ' 

A tall but tremendous male in a green woollen sweater waved at us to come forward. Hyu-Jun gave him a handshake before smiling. 

" This is Kwang Natasha...Allara, " Hyu-Jun told him. 

What is Kwang? Who's Kwang? Wait. Do I have a name that includes Allara? That's why Mama calls me with it? 

The tall man grinned, shuffling the papers in his hands, while swiftly pushing back his square glasses closer to his large golden-brown eyes. He had a huge grin that made his nose flare like a lamp. 

" Nice to meet you! Best of luck for the first day! " he wished me luck, I smiled and thanked him. 

" Thanks, a lot, tall dude! I'll do my best! "

But his face grew wide. He looked at Hyu-Jun but directed his eyes away. He mumbled something that sounded like, " Just like last–…–nothing changed– "

Never mind. Hyu-Jun directed me inside an enormous auditorium that was painted in sapphire blue with silver tinted pillars in a straight line along the way. I looked around in awe, beautiful shining chandeliers hanging down from the top with colourful flags brushing past the dull walls. We met several people in the pathway who gave me weird looks. 

Geez, they know I'm a human. 

It's nothing different from my past college. The werewolves gave me weird creepy stares, and here a bunch of supernaturals were giving me looks as if I'm an alien from another planet. 

Never mind, I am an alien from a different world. 

" You'll get used to the stares, Kid. Just tag along with me. Now you're getting your first ever magical thing. " Hyu-Jun encouraged me with a pleasing smile. 

" I'll sure do.   "

All the students were gathered in the hall looking all excited with their guardians or friends by their side. According to what I got to know after reaching the university, today's not actually my first day at Metaneart. The academic year starts in October, next month. They're welcoming the new students, letting them see around the university. Thank God, I wasn't a middle transferred student. It'll take three years to complete my wizarding diploma. But I heard that a lot of years ago, It took 9 years to complete the studies. I'm just excited and a little bit nervous. 

I was in a hall with lots of students like me who were often glancing at me in confusion as to how and why a human was inside the great wizarding university. Hyu-Jun was standing by the door cautiously staring at me. 

Within seconds, an older woman in a bright red long dress with a cape draped around her shoulders that reached her waist,  entered inside the hall with hundreds of boxes following behind her, floating in the air. The boxes also seemed like the ones which Daniel gave me with the name Allara carved on them. But I handed it to Hyu-Jun this morning when he asked for it. The woman suddenly stood in midway looking surprised seeing Hyu-Jun. 

" Nice to meet you again, Yang. " she smiled at him and entered the class hearing Hyu-Jun, " Nice to meet you too, Mrs Barlow, " 

How do they know each other? Then she stood before all the students and stretched her right hand muttering, " Lighteano! " by swinging her blue wooden wand. The candles glowed automatically, lightening the big hall.