47: Being Alone

Daniel's POV

I was in Reena's room which was much hotter than usual. I know it's because of my mate's pheromones. She's whimpering in pain. Just now she fell asleep. It was very hard for me to control myself by I've to do this for our life. 

Aiden kept on growling in rage and frustration upon hearing Maxi's constant pain of cries. He wanted nothing but to relieve her pain. 

It's not like it's wrong to start our life now, I just want to start our first with her full love. Yeah, we're in love. But right now she's in pain, and the impact of pain begging her to do it. But I couldn't just rush everything in our life. We haven't been on a date ever since I confessed to her. I want to ask her out on a date. I want to cherish her, I want to fulfil her every little desire. I want to propose to her. I want to make her fell loved and not just feel wanted. 

So many things wandered around my mind. It was almost night. I didn't even remember anyone where my sister's face popped out of nowhere in front of eyes. 

" Shit, I didn't even think about her! Aiden you're stupid! " I scolded, Aiden who scoffed back. 

' I'm sorry. I was just so worried about our mate! '

" Nevermind. It isn't all of your mistake. " I muttered looking at the window. Reena sounded very sleepy. So I decided to take out a look and ask Father Jwan, whether what they're doing. 

I even doubt whether anyone is around us now. 

' Yeah, you're right, Joon. No one is in the house except our sister, ' Aiden answered suddenly in a serious tone. 

What the!? Natasha is all alone here? Fine, that is safe for her now. I couldn't withstand anyone around here now and we need to protect Natasha at any cost. At this state Thunderwelt is the only place that was safe for her and it's the only place that wouldn't be touched by any of our enemies. 

Within five minutes, I came out of the room as quiet as possible making my way towards my sister's room. Though my mate's in pain, I wouldn't just let my sister be like that. 

Aiden kept on whining, about me leaving our mate in the room. I'm just surprised by myself for stepping out of the room to take a look at my sister. Not every Alphas could keep their wolf in control when their mate is in heat. 

I opened Natasha's bedroom to expect her sleeping soundly cuddled with pillows, but I was met with her empty bed. Where's she? 

I ran down almost immediately, fishing my phone out of my pocket trying to contact her but before I could, I noticed the kitchen's lights were blinking. 

I passed the main hall to the dining hall breathlessly passing Father Jwan's precious set of kitchen sets. I let out a sigh after seeing my little sister incredibly staring at the fish pot which contained Father Jwan's one of the goldfish. 

But what confused me more was a new fluffy golden brown cat near her, staring at the fish as well. 

" You too like fish? I also like fish. " Natasha asked, answering  herself to which the cat bobbed as if it was agreeing with her. Unbelievable. They weren't aware of me till now, Until the cat suddenly yanked itself to the ground causing Natasha to almost scream in horror. 

They both repeatedly blinked at me from the both corners of the dining tables digging daggers straight into my face due to the darkness, thanks to my sister as she didn't switch on any of the lights. I chuckled at them. Before I could come out from the dark, my smart and crazy sis voices up like it was a whisper. 

" Kitty Catty, there's a burglar in our house! We have to run out now! "

The 'Kitty Catty' meowed along, agreeing with her in pure horror.