50: I still love him

Natasha's POV

Killed 6 Alphas at the age of 11. He was a kid. Just a kid. 

" I know you're getting mad. But don't be. It wasn't his fault. It was his very first ' if a threat, kill it, whoever is it'. He was raged and he wasn't controllable. It was his very first outcome. We were also taken aback. He did that for my safety, he saved many life of innocent children by doing it. But no one did care about it. All of them gave my son a cruel name and called him a merciless being when he was also a child like other children. He was just 12 when he came to know about himself. You know what he did? He was broken. He didn't know how to express it. He shut himself in. But the threats followed him. Whatever we did we couldn't stop anyone of them. " His glossy eyes wandered off of me trying to be stable. I held his hand. The tears he has been holding, trailed down his cheeks.

" We just want to give him a normal kid's life. But till now he's hunted by those threats and I couldn't do anything to fix it. He's insecured of himself to be with us. You know, Sweetheart, he haven't be home for more than one day for years after what happened. Because he was afraid that he would do something to us. He's still worried and that's why he's trying to get away from all of us. I dreamt that he would get normal again and be my son as always, after when I came to know that he found you and you both were in love. But guess what you just got hurt because of his love and you hate him now. " Mama Jwan's tears over flowed whene I squeezed his hands tighter. 

" No, Mama. I can't do that. Though I pretend to be mad, I'm really not mad at him. I'm just upset. I don't know what love really feels like, but he made me to feel several things, Mama. He's repeating that he cheated me. But no, hell no! The term cheating is much more wronger than it should sound. Though I muster up a fake face around all of you, showing that I hate him and got prepared to reject him, I'm ain't really in the state to bear that. The thought of him betraying me was enough to kill me when I'm alive. Getting rejected by him would only lead to my death and I know he would never reject me. " I noted looking at him in the eye. He was a little bit surprised at my confession. 

" What do you mean, Allie? " 

" Though I never want to trust him again, I've to admit that I'm still in love with him, Mama, " I admitted with a teary smile. My heart felt a relief, the thing I've been holding off for a long time, came out finally freeing from a cage. 

Note everyone by the great love losses Natasha myself; Moving on from love is never ever easy. 

" I can understand the mate bond has a brief place inside you. " Mama Jwan voiced with a tiny hope. He wiped my tears stroking my hair. 

" Might be. Mama, I really felt obstructed knowing that he could annihilate. Because I'm ain't a violence person. I guess, I need time to accept all this. I wanted him to tell me that it was all his duty to do and I can really understand the circumstances, Mama. Being in Mafia or even in a Headquarters, it isn't easy to get out with the plenty of dangers retrograding them. It'll only follow them and I know that. I wouldn't have asked him to come out of his dark world for the sake of me, because I was afraid or anything. I would've dare to live in there for him. I really would do that, Mama. But all I wanted was his confirmation. But still now he isn't agreeing with anything nor stopping the way of how he's hurting himself while trying to hurt me. What should I do, Mama?! " I let all my feelings flow along with my tears. 

He stroked my hair gently letting me cry until I wish. I rested my head on his lap and continued crying until I felt my heart getting away from the burden which I've been holding for weeks. My cries died down when he stopped stroking my hair. 

" I don't know what to say, sweetheart. But trust me. His love for you is still true and someday he would eventually confess it to you. "

" Mama, What's Erik? Once you told me that he was the chosen one. Daniel told me that he was cursed years ago and Tenison told me that Erik was destined to be the next ruler of some shadow clan but he fought against it. I saw him moving so fast like a vampire. I witnessed him controlling others and standing against others as powerful like an Alpha. I noticed him letting some spell like a wizards. I only didn't see him as a dragon or any other while blowing fire or water. So what's him? I know he's definitely not a human. So I want to know what's really him. " I got up looking serious. It's really bugging me for weeks.