52: Jwan's past

After chit-chatting about something useless, Reena left me alone in the library to look for the infirmary. I sighed leaning on my comfy couch. It was gifted by Alpha.

I don't know why, but suddenly he gave me this yesterday telling me that I couldn't be on a wooden chair for almost all of a week. That's right, sitting on a chair just breaks my spine.

I looked at the wooden box with a puzzled expression. I don't know how, but I want to do something with that.

Erik told me that he was tired of running around me, right? Hmm, I don't need his existence around me anymore. I could protect myself. Maybe this magical university could help me.

I thought about making my way back to my room. I fell on my bed tiredly shuffling to my sides where I fell asleep soon.

It wasn't something I've always used to see. It was a beautiful but tremendous mountain covered with enormous snow, concealing an uncountable avalanche, that stood up in the back of an awestrucking cave. The speciality of the cave was that it was full of sapphire blue stones that stood out with carnelian red stones here and there glistening in the fading rays of sun.

I can't believe that I'm actually seeing this much detail from this afar. Yes, I was standing a mile away from it over something higher than the mountain. Then how am I seeing that? I don't know.

I stared at the cave when I spotted someone exiting the said cave with a magical staff leaned down to their feet. It was a woman. A woman with murky hair that reached her shoulders that stood out compared to her dimmed cape that draped around her shoulder warming her.

The only thing that I found mismatched on her was the old blindfold that stayed around her eyes, tightly clutched to the back of her head.

I don't think she could see me. I doubt it must be long since she got that blindfold on, by noticing how old it was.

" I can see you... "

I shot up from my bed hearing loud noises. I blinked my eyes rapidly trying to clear my view of three people looking back at me from the corners of my room.

It was Mama Jwan and my happy and mad twins. " What are you guys doing here in the early morning? " I yawned, leaning on my pillow, rubbing my sleepy eyes.

" Good morning, Little one! We didn't mean to be so loud, but yeah we did... We were trying to find something here, " Jackson smiled apologetically. " It's fine, bro. I too wanted to wake up early today, I want to research and have to prepare myself for the new university! "

" It means, you're okay with us sending you to the magical university, sweetie?! " Mama Jwan asked with much enthusiasm. " Of course, I'm alright with it, Mama. Okay, you guys carry on, I'm going to take a bath! " I informed getting inside my bathroom.

Before I was back, they were already gone. We had our breakfast an hour and a half earlier than our usual breakfast time.

Mama Jwan just told me that he didn't want to make me wait for food. I told everyone that I want to do some research over the university, but I haven't done anything past the hours.

Jwan's POV

I knocked on Natasha's door waiting for her to open the door.