14 : Sibling

Author's POV

Erik cried for minutes without noticing however or whoever could notice them. Reena let him cry for the next minutes silently waiting.

All of a sudden Erik stood still giving a distance between them making Reena frown. He wiped his tears as fast as he could. He wandered his eyes around in panic; he didn't want her to ask him any questions.

" Noo-Noona, what were you doing here? How is Natasha? Did she wake up? C'mon let's go see her. " he blurted out in a rush and hurried towards the door only to find Reena not following him behind.

" What-What, Noona? Don't you want to come ? " he asked. Reena shook her head facing the blackboard.‌

" I suddenly want to sit here for a while Erik, mind joining? " She asked him like nothing happened. Erik looked here and there, roaming his eyes all around trying to get an excuse.

" I- "

" Nevermind." Erik gave up with a sigh.

"So what's going on on earth now, little brother ?! "

" It's just the same stuff Daniel and I used to have- " Erik visibly gasped and looked at Reena who had her legs dangling back and forth not even bothering his state.

" Noona, let me know what you were asking about ?" He asked, hoping for a different response.

" You were blurting out the right one boy. I'll let you complete that. What happened between you both now ?" She asked again after a clear statement-making Erik clear his own thoughts.

_It means- Has she remembered everything? What the heck have you caused, you bloody-_

Erik mentally cursed himself while looking pale. He didn't dare to look in her direction as she was now eyeing him carefully.

" So tell me, Erik, what's happening here? You hid everything about Daniel, is it right? So the Daniel who you used to quarrel with was my mate. Is that right ?" She asked, moving her gaze so that he could relax.

" Noona. I think- I think it's- okay, tell me what have you remembered now ?" He stuttered and panicked but soon he got his state and came to the straight point calmly.

" So finally cutting the crap. Yup, Rayon I do remember everything now. Everything. You happened to be my brother before my parent's death. We were neighbours before. You were my little brother looking like a koala which clung to my arms now and then. " she chuckled remembering those beautiful memories which happened right before her parent's death.

"I'm still your little brother though, " Erik said.

" If so, then why didn't you tell me the truth beforehand, Rayon? I forgot about you at the sorrow of my deceased parents and I came to know you were the same Rayon who was with me before. " she sounded a little disappointed.

" I'm sorry, Noona. I tried to tell you, but something was not good between myself and Daniel. We were still arguing and doing stuff further to make something, but-" he stopped and looked at her.

" Why did you disguise yourself as a stranger in front of me, Rayon? You do know that I love you as my brother right ? "

" I know, Noona and I still love you as my sis. But you still don't know more about me though. You still have much to know and yeah, Daniel's my childhood friend and he's the one I used to tell you about. We'll always bicker about something which would end up in another fight. " he said with a sheepish smile which brought a smile on Reena's face as well.