46: Reena's heat

Natasha's POV

After I played with little Yeon for an hour we fell to the bed tired where he fell asleep in a minute. I chuckled, scooping him in my arms. The kids are falling asleep effortlessly.

I laid him on the bed after resting on his side leaning on the headboard. I took out the diary with the feather pen from the pen holder, beginning to scribble my dream when I noticed the dream I got last week. 

Dec 4 Mama's birthday. Dec 3 I found the place. The pillar had a soft green gem. I touched it feeling something. It was actually in the same house as I'm now. 

Which means, the place I'm seeing often in my dreams was somewhere so close to me. But how does it come into my dreams? I haven't been here even once in my lifetime before Erik and others took me here. 

When I was wondering about things that should be sorted out, I heard my door being knocked on. 

" Coming! " I yelled, slowly closing the diary, keeping it under my pillow. I ran to the door open, only to meet Hyu-Jun with a grumpy face. I wonder who had the biggest courage to wake the sleeping beauty– Nah, sleeping biggy baggy brother up? Huh, it must be Mama. Other than him no one would budge to get near him when he's sleeping. 

" Haa, don't laugh. I'm going to sleep again. Now come and have tea, kid. Your Mama's so worried about you! " he grunted with an annoyed but sleepy face. 

I'm used to him being all sleepy these days. I chuckled again not wanting to do it. 

" Sorry, Jun. But you can have your beautiful sleep again. C'mon, let's go! " We sprinted down greeting everyone. I was the one greeting. 

" Oh my, sweetheart, where have you been since early noon? I thought you actually murdered my son and were trying to find a place to dispose the body.  " Mama seriously said, earning a snicker from me. 

" I would've surely done that if I hadn't seen your son yesterday at dinner after a whole week, Mama. I literally decided that he was flirting with that Hinin. So, thank God that he escaped from me. " I scowled in fake disappointment. 

Mama Jwan chuckled while my brother Daniel choked in the air. Ji helped him by giving him a cup of water while laughing. 

" Don't worry, sweetheart. Next time I'll dig you a place myself for your mate! " Mama promised, causing Hyu-Jun to shake his head unamused. 

" Princess! You really are psychotic, I think I should lock your mate from not getting killed by you, sweetie! " Daniel exclaimed, giving me an intense stare. Others burst out laughing looking at me. 

I pouted, but I noticed something going on in our big kitchen. I licked my lips waiting to devour what I saw. I sneakily marched to the kitchen where the Happy and Mad twins were fighting over a cup of ice cream. The kitchen had a long black marble counter in the middle with brown narrow compartments and cupboards on the golden walls. Some maids were doing their chores in the spacious place, avoiding the Alpha Twins. 

Within three minutes, I took a run over to the hall while the twins chased me back while yelling for their ice cream. 

" Mama, help me escape from your sons! " 

I jumped behind Mama hiding behind his broad shoulders which can protect me even from a tsunami of waves. He chuckled, folding his hands. 

" Father, she took our Ice cream! Move away! " Jackson whined, causing Tenison to snap. " Hey, it wasn't our ice cream. That's mine! " 

" No, That's mine! " Jackson snapped back. " Just continue your fight like kindergarteners, I still can't believe you guys should be fighting over your mates right now.  My sweetheart would eventually have finished her ice cream by now. " Mama Jwan chuckled again as I giggled looking at the shocked twins while eating the ice cream with a little spoon.