11 : Fear

Erik's POV also known as Rayon's POV

After Milton's body fell on the floor with a loud thud the other men began to run towards the door banging on it. I looked at them with the same sarcastic look but not even bothering them anyway.

" How dare you talk about her like that? Don't you know who she was to me? Oh yeah, You didn't know that right? But even though what you did was a big fault, you have the biggest gift in return. DEATH! " I said in my deep cold voice which boomed throughout the whole room.

The other men who were rambling on the door automatically bent down while their heads hung in the air as my stare focused on them.

I could hear some rushing footsteps and my beloved brother's whisper yell through mind links.

' What the hell Rayon!! Just leave from here before anyone could burst in! I'll take care of those two students by brushing off the memories about you! JUST MOVE AWAY FROM HERE BEFORE NATASHA COULD ARRIVE! '

Tenison Hyung was shivering and blabbering like it was the first murder of his little brother as he already faced numerous ones.

I rolled my eyes at hearing her name which changed my mind in a second to my usual calm state and thus I realised what I'd done and where I'd done.

_Omo! I killed him in the damn college. Where Natasha is just a block away from. S**t. What have I done?!_

Now I'm freaking out like my brother. Aaishh, now I could understand why he was strangely freaking out for a normal murder.

" Fine! " I blurted out finally after hearing Hyung's non-stop yelling. I looked around the room and found my specs across a table.

Thank god I found it or else I would have to pretend Natasha from seeing my eyes.

The two men who were kneeling on behalf of their dead friend were still looking at the floor and I could feel the power which calmly evaluated from only my hyung's aura.

I heard a twirl of the knob across the door and Natasha ran in looking shocked.

Natasha's POV

I was in the college library glancing at a book when I heard a grievous gunshot. I was stunned at the spot until I had a glimpse of Erik's injured state.

And the next second I rushed towards the nursing room and found an empty bed. Erik's tablets were still at the side of the bed but he was not there.

I shouldn't have left him alone.

Once again I heard a gunshot from the building which was straight opposite to me.

Professor Tenison was at one of the doors, kicking the door to get it open. I intensely ran there while half of the college surrounded that building looking like a bunch of ants crowded around honey.

Throughout the huge yells from the crowd, I heard professor Tenison calling Erik once very slowly but quickly shot a glance over at everyone around and went back to kick the door.

Milton's face passed through my vision which made me remember his warning.

I escaped from that crowd and rushed towards the door. The door broke and I burst in before someone could get in.

I let out my breath not figuring any of Erik's features in there while in the meantime I grabbed my heart at the sight of Milton's bloody corpse which was on the floor lifeless.

Someone grabbed me by arm and turned me back from facing that crucial sight. As I'm a little bit scared, my eyes became gloomy as my vision got blurry even though I could feel a warmth around me. Someone was hugging me to their chest.