29: BunBun

Days slowly moved on, Erik and Natasha understood each other pretty well and their moments were endearing. Even though Daniel, the over protective brother of Natasha would always keep on watching these two from God knows where, they catched up on him and went with cute and soft moments. 

Daniel would always be on time wherever they go. On stopping him from going out to spy his own sis, Reena had to lock her whole house with Daniel being locked up for a whole day for her brother and bunny to have a good and peaceful date without the creepy looks of Daniel.

On a fine Saturday at 5:30 PM the wind breezed through her hair like a soft feather. She moved a strand of hair to her ear and gave a smile to the one who entered the shop. 

The door's Bell chimed again showing that there was another customer. Natasha smiled warmly at the small family and offered them a table to sit and politely got their order. 

She went to the kitchen and took herself an apron and handed the order to other workers. " Hey Natasha, again?" Her co-worker Lily, asked her with a smile and Natasha nodded back with a smile.

" Yes, the small boy over there asked me for a honey latte. So it's my duty to do that. " she playfully winked and got on with her work. Natasha's been workin in a cafe for a few days. Even though she's appointed for reception, she's good at making lattes. So latte orders would be specially made by her. 

After finishing up the latte, she handed their drinks to the small family and ruffled the little boy who asked for her latte. 

Soon when Natasha tried to move to her place, she heard the door bell jingle again. 

Natasha's face automatically lightened up after seeing Erik there in the doorway while smiling at her. 

Erik was wearing a black colour jacket and a red T-shirt inside with a tight blue jean, and that's when Natasha noticed a small head which was peeking out from Erik's knees. 

It was a small 3 year old boy with a stuffed teddy in his hand. He had his left hand tightly clutched to Erik's Jacket which was still a little high for him.

His Bambi eyes adored the place slowly while nibbling his soft rosy lips. His puffy cheeks were bubbly and rose. Natasha internally cooed at him. 

Erik lifted the boy up in his arms and made his way towards Natasha. 

" Hey handsome, what's up?" Natasha cheered happily pinching the little boy's cheek.

 " I'm here to pick you up, baby. " Erik answered, in return he had a pout after hearing Natasha's response. 

" I didn't ask you, Big Handsome. " 

" Then, I assume that was for my small bunny. " Erik said when the little boy looked at him with wide eyes. 

" Bunbun thinks Yeonie (is) more han-some than Dada? " Yeon asked cutely while looking at Natasha. 

Erik kissed his cheeks and nodded slowly muttering, " Don't call her bunbun. "

" Yeonie. Is that your name? '' Natasha asked and little Yeon looked over at his Dada for permission. 

" Yes, Kim Yeon. My brother's son, Bub, say Hi. " Erik said and instructed Yeon where he repeated. " Hi, "

" I didn't know you had a brother who had a cute son before. But yeah, nice to meet you, Yeonie. I'm Natasha. " she introduced herself and smiled.

Little Yeon shook his small hands with her big one's, as a sign of greeting, as he was taught like that by his grandfathers. 

She chuckled again. " Let me get changed, Erik. I'll be back in five minutes and little baby, do you want to have some cookies? " She scrunched and asked Yeon who nodded excitedly.