51: New decision

Natasha's POV

I felt cold. It was so cold. I shivered to open my eyes to an unfamiliar room. I was covered with a thick blanket, I slowly brought my hand to my head only to notice it was covered in bandages.

I wandered my half-opened eyes around the wooden room with several flower pots around the corners. The room had a small bed in the corner with a table and two chairs besides.

Did I get home? But when?

I remembered all of the incidents. Erik was there? Yes, he was there. But where's he now?

I stumbled while getting up, my leg hurt like hell. Aish! The dragon stepped on my leg with his very big leg.

Something like a wave passed through my brain whenever I press my wounded leg on the floor. It's killing me, Man.

" Oh, Allie you're up?! " Mama Jwan rushed to me, grasping my hand before I could fall as he slowly helped me to sit on the bed again. I pressed my thigh trying to ease the pain. He sensed my pain and gave me some water.

" I'm glad that you woke up soon, Princess. You just scared the hell out of us. " he snorted stroking my hair. " I'm sorry, Mama. It's just, I didn't know, "

" It's fine. I'm glad you're fine. Stretch your leg a little, this will help the pain in 16 seconds. " Mama said, handing me a small bottle of grape juice. No grape juice. It was something bitter.

" C'mon, I'll show you our farmhouse. This is where we often spend our time when we get out of Thunderwelt. " he dragged me out showing me the house, to which I tried to protest. But I felt my legs following him as if a dragon's leg that weighed about a ton didn't even stomp on them for a whole minute.

The farmhouse was simple. Had several adjacent empty rooms. But I just had a thought running around my mind.

" Mama, Where's Erik? Is he mad at me? " I asked stopping him.

" No. Rayon went for a mission. That's it. "

" How long have I been out? "

" Not much. Just 27 hours. Okay, I'll get you something to eat. Reena's heat is coming to an end tonight. So we'll be back by morning. Tenison is coming to drop you at our castle. So be ready I'll be back! " he rushed out informing me. Have to be alone again? Okay, just a night. I'll manage.

Instead of going inside the room, I wandered to the field noticing colourful flowers. I don't think it was a coincidence as it had flowers everywhere I turn. But unfortunately, when I kept my leg on the grass ground, I suddenly got pulled into something, where I ended up falling on a concrete floor with a blood huddled scream.

I hissed slowly trying to adjust my sight to the darkness. How's that possible? Seriously, it's the third time that I got kidnapped this week. When I stood up, I heard three different squeals around me.

Author's POV

The three spirits ran at a high speed locking themselves inside the several rooms in the abounded cottage.

Natasha stumbled a little and noticed three candles around her. She was standing on a board with various kinds of markings, she figured it as an Ouija board when she heard one of the spirits speak.

" What hell we did? I told you not to use the Ouija Board! I think it's a bad ghost! " Natasha looked dumbfounded as they were talking about her as a ghost.

" Hello, is anyone there? " she voiced slowly taking steps. By hearing her calm voice, a spirit peeked his head out looking all terrified.

But before Natasha could see them, a door busted open all of a sudden letting out the brightest light inside, lightening the darkened cottage. She heard the spirits scream by the light where they automatically vanished from her eyes, screaming painfully.