63: Raising Issues

Tenison's POV

' Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung-ah! Kim Chaeyoung Jackson! Can you hear me?! ' I was screaming through the mind link, trying to grasp my twin somewhere in the middle of the forest, while Mizu was hurrying inside the woods, howling as loud as possible. 

Just a few minutes ago, when both Mizu and Laura were bugging me with giggles and laughter, I heard my brother far away, suddenly struggling. Before I could sense what was going on, I heard Terra trying to call me...but I was only able to hear his painful howl that soon faded in a far distance. 

All these noises and struggles happened in my mind-link, that is why I couldn't guess where he could be in the thick forest. He was supposed to go with Dahlia, but why was Terra screaming?

' Terra, please! Can you at least hear me?! Terra? Chaeyoung! ' 

I couldn't think of anything else. He was talking about the 'O' place in the morning. Father told us Ji also had an illusion. I shouldn't have left him alone when he was scared and affected by the dark leech. 

" Hansung! Chaeyoung was here. He must've passed this path a long time ago. " Mizu barked, standing midway, giving me time to think. 

We were in the far east of the forest, fairly near the pack and capital of our empire. 

' May he have gone into the capital, Mizu? ' I asked, to which Mizu immediately shook his head sniffing around the said area. 

" No, he should've come back...came back into the forest with...with...chocolates and leather bag. " 

Chocolates and Leather bag? What? 

" I can't tell who it was, but it smells like chocolates and a leather bag. " he described still sniffing around the bushes and trees as I was racing through conclusions who might have been with him. 

' Wait, Mizu, Dahlia had her leather bag when she spotted us? " I asked, as I wasn't surely concentrating on her when she jumped down. 

" She did! She was with Chaeyoung! " Mizu immediately growled, fishing the girl. 

It's not surprising that Dahlia has no scent or specifically we didn't figure it out yet. So it must've been her. 

' Follow the scent then! ' 

But before we could move towards the path, we heard a roar from far away. The roar sounded like it belonged to a dragon or something. The only dragons that exist near the forest are Hydra and Kaida. I highly doubt her mate could be back from his hunt. 

But it didn't even take long before we spotted the blazing ruby wings of a tall, towering dragon sprung up, drawing a breath of flame colouring the dimmed blue sky in hazy yellow followed by the raging growl that shook the ground. 

" Hydra?! Omo, it's Brent! " Mizu howled, racing to the destination before I could grasp the situation. We were out of the forest, breathing before the lake across the Icy mountain in the Southwest, facing my twin who had dark ebony eyes glistening on the girl pup on the ground. 

With a ferocious growl, shaking the ground, landed beside me was Hydra's mate, the only heir of the Enchanted Entity Fire Dragon, Brent. 

Author's POV

" Go home or go straight to Thunderwelt! Don't go anywhere else, Dahlia! Go home! " Erik growled at Dahlia before dashing further into the forest, directing straight towards the habitat of the Enchanted Entity Dragon family while Dahlia, who wouldn't hear what others advised her to do, exactly did what Erik told her not to do. 

She sprinted back from the opposite direction from where she first came, evening her breath in the only intention to do her best. 

' Appa! Dad! Something's wrong! I found Dahlia in the forest and she was crying. She wasn't cooperating with my questions. I can't contact Jackson Hyung. I doubt if he was with her a few minutes ago. I heard Hydra Noona roaring! Secure the girls at home! Send news to the packhouse. I'm now going to see Hydra Noona. Come as soon as possible. '