16 : Leave her?

Natasha's POV

It was quite late at night and I'm here thinking about someone. That's right I'm currently wondering about Erik.

He must be sleeping now or going through books like chemistry or physics, whatever.

After our dinner, Daniel and Reena went directly to sleep telling me that it was a tiring day. Yup, that's true.

I cried a lot. I even couldn't remember when I cried last. Everything is because of that googly handsome.

Haa, do you guys think that he's ordinary? Definitely not. He's somewhat different from everyone. Even different from those bunch of werewolves. He's been keeping me awake on nights like this. Every day's getting pleasant and hard when he's with me.

I really can't figure out these feelings about him. Even today I cried like an idiot who just confirmed that I've lost him without acknowledging anything.

Why do I need to cry for him? Just because he's my friend?

But something is not familiar. He seems afraid and silent. But he doesn't seem like that. I had an urge to protect him this morning, but I just wanted to be snuggled close in his arms when I saw that corpse.

I trembled and craved his embrace, But why? Why does he seem so important? Why do I cry for him in the thought of him being assaulted?

Whom I could get the answers from? Yaaa, Natasha you're overthinking something which isn't true. Just please get to sleep, it's already late and you've to pick him up tomorrow.

I took a deep breath and lay on my bed. The peaceful surroundings and the bright moonlight emerging from my small window lightened my darkroom.

I smiled to myself and covered myself with my light blanket drifting off to sleep.

Author's POV

Luna entered the room where he left Erik to sleep last night, only to find an empty bed. He closed his eyes and sighed knowing that Erik was gone. But someone kissed his cheek saying a little good morning.

Luna's face brightened up and he turned to his right to find his son looking at him with a very little smile.

Luna was happy to see his son's smile. Even though it was very little it was one of the reasons he's still alive.

" Good morning to you too, son! " Luna beamed like someone from the children rhymes.

" I've been waiting for you to arrive, Appa. Let's get to see Yeon and I have to leave to get going with.. your-, " Erik scratched his neck looking down hearing a chuckle from his Appa.

" Yeah, yeah I know, son. My sweetheart must be waiting for you to pick you up for college and you have to go. Okay, no more talks. Let's go see Yeon and I'll feed you breakfast then you can go! " Luna said.

" Wait, but Appa she must be waiting for me and I didn't even tell her my address till now. I'll be late! " Erik tried to protest.

" Haa, nothing will go wrong. You'll catch up with her in time. You've to take breakfast here and that's final. " he said firmly leaving no space for protest.

" C'mon, Yeon must have woken up by now! " Luna dragged Erik and the maids and other wolves in the palace looked shocked and gasped looking at Erik after so many years. They barely have maids in the palace to do gardening and guarding. But whoever that works in the palace had seen Erik grow into a young man from an innocent kid.

Alpha and Luna keep loyal people in their household who they could believe in all the time.