37: Fight With A Frying Pan

" Natasha Run!! '' Ji's rush laced voice hit Natasha's ear making the trees bounce it back only to be stiffened after hearing a growl along with a thud when Natasha fell. Her painful scream echoed throughout the forest, stiffening everyone. 

All of the Alphas who were fighting against the rogue wolves took their charge and ripped all of the wolf's heads. Maxi growled from the top of her lungs jumping on the wolf who attacked Natasha. 

She didn't waste her time ripping his head off of his body. Natasha was dumbfounded at the sight. She looked terrified by the splattered blood.

" Natasha, I said RUN!!" Ji yelled harshly making Natasha race from them. 

Her hand was slightly bleeding now, as her tears made their way down to her chin, Erik who was now in the Thunderwelt castle trying to find his Appa, sniffed her blood. 

_Something's wrong!_ Erik thought before dashing out of the castle again. 

Natasha ran in the path which was straight to her only to collapse on a tree. The tree had a huge hole that could easily protect two or three people in it. 

She didn't waste any time hiding, her breathing was fast and her spirit just wanted to come out as it was pounding so fast on her rib cage. 

She slowly peeked her head to find any glimpse of her brother or others. But she widened her eyes only to reveal a young man threatening a growling wolf. 

Natasha's eyes blinked on his tall and thin structure as she could see something rustle in his hands that were straight above the wolf's head. 

The wolf growled again but slowly, the man furiously lifted a  wooden bottle as if he was going to beat the wolf with that. 

" Can't you listen to what I'm saying? Go home! " he roared frantically in a stern voice. The wolf gained his breath and got ready to lunge on him. 

The man stood still, not even flinching, not bothering to move from his attack. Natasha shot a run towards the man and pulled him down to the ground which led the wolf to the nearby bush. Though he looked thin, he was strong and fit. 

However, Natasha pulled him to her safe place and forcefully hid him inside the tree. The man who decided to protest intensely went quiet after recognizing Natasha.

" Who the heck– " Jwan was nearly on the verge of growling at whoever pulled him back from punishing the wolf. But his fierce eyes softened and a sharp smile made its way up to his lips. Natasha was looking at him. Same eyes as her mate's. Jwan's plump lips stretched to a soft little smile, he couldn't help but test up seeing his son's mate after a long long millenniums. 

Natasha was rapidly blinking at the handsome male who suddenly smiled from nowhere. Not going to mention that the smile calmed her a little, very little. He was two times taller than her, reminding Erik. She assumed he was in his middle twenties. 

When she decided to ask him if he was okay, a growl came from nowhere startling the girl, nearly going pale in sudden horror. But the next second, Jwan's face hardened. His softened facial expressions became fierce again. Jwan clutched his wooden bottle and rushed out glaring at the wolf who was facing the other side growling. 

He didn't even think twice about throwing the wooden bottle at the wolf's head that fell down after knocking his head with a thump to which the wolf squeaked in pain. 

Natasha's POV

I immediately turned to them, when the wolf whimpered in pain He was now at his unlimited line of rage.