41: Life in Thunderwelt

Hey, this is Dhi. So I want you guys to know that this full chapter kinda seems like a boring one as it's just a filler chapter for you guys to know about Natasha's life in Thunderwelt. So I'll give the next chapter as soon as possible. Thank you and you're doing amazing. Keep going on the path where you're hunting your goal. Best of luck.

........

Natasha's POV

It was a week ago when I first patched my foot here in the field. It was just like a dream in the beginning as I wasn't in the right state of mind to believe everything that I came to see.

Everyone in the packhouse treated me like their family, I wasn't used to these gestures before. I was used to seeing Daniel and myself being alone all the time.

But I have to admit that it was relaxing and peaceful while playing with little Yeon and talking with Luna Jwan, Erik's father.

Though I would be quiet all the time in the first two days, he would still bring so many topics for me to be entertained. Alpha Wonhae was very busy with his pack duties but in this one week, I noticed that he would never miss his dinner with the whole family.

Also, I noticed the love between him and his mate. They were subtle but understandable. Because in these 7 days I observed my surroundings very well and found that both Alpha and Luna were two polars to be told.

Luna Jwan was cheerful and talkative whereas his mate Alpha Wonhae was the straight opposite to be a quiet and calm person just like Erik.

Speaking of the devil, I haven't seen him for one week. It was the day I had a crazy dream when I saw him in that room last.

Back to Alpha and Luna, yeah, they are understandable. Hell yeah, how could a person understand someone in a second and imply it in their action the next second?

Yes, they did. When Alpha Wonhae noticed Luna Jwan's blank face while he was wildly talking which means yelling at Beta for not informing him about the border issues that have been rising, he instantly stopped yelling and smiled at Yeon who was sitting at Jwan's lap with a sad pout.

Just like that he found the reason for his mate's madness and solved it the next second. I'm just happy for them.

Hyu-Jun was always quiet, just always quiet. I even wonder if he would open his mouth to drink or eat. He's always on his phone or on one of the couches getting a nap that would last for ten hours.

At the same time, I found my brother being clingy to his mate nowadays as she wasn't cured yet properly. Professor Tenison, though he told me that he wasn't a real professor, I just got used to it.

So, he would always cheer me up and bring me notes every day to keep up my studies. Yes, I really appreciate that and he helped me with my work. Daniel also informed me that they actually got me a medical leave to be homeschooled hereafter who knows how long.

I just sighed and didn't respond anyway. Professor Tenison's twin Jackson was really a sunshine person with a happy smile causing everyone to smile. He's always energetic and has never been tired.

He desperately tried to keep up my state as I kept seeming like a dying fish with a sleepless pair of eyes. Yes, I have been getting nightmares, again and again, this week as I couldn't sleep at all.

Daniel and Luna Jwan were worried about me, so they went to the extent of medicating me to get a good sleep. But I forcefully rejected the offer.

Little Yeon got used to me but I wasn't used to his Korean yet. Though everyone knew English, Yeon wasn't so good at English as he was a good learner of Korean. I didn't complain though.